cool. (pt.1)

"-Anyways Bad.. Your like really pretty, like HO-" Hay! Bad, where are you going!?" Skeppy cut himself off before finishing the sentence because Bad's Minecraft character had turned the other way and started building a cobblestone path.
Meanwhile in real life Bad still somewhat ignored his comment but there was still a faint tint of blush on his face.
"Away from you." He replied, basically done with Skeppy's antics. "*Sigh* Bad your so mean! And such a bad friend, I'm gonna go cry now..." Is what Skeppy said before fake crying and sobbing.
"Ok, OK! I'm sorry Skeppy." Bad sounded so sincere.. And then there was Skeppy who went from fake crying to happy, "Okay! Apology excepted!" Almost as if there was just a switch that got flipped.
There was an audible sigh from Bad before he mumbled, "..Annoying muffin...."

They went on like normal, building, Skeppy sabotaging Bad,- y'know, the usual.- Speaking of which, Skeppy was planning on doing another bit of being clingy.
"Bad, you know I love talking to you. And spending time with you.." Bad's eyes pricked up at this. He spoke slowly, "Well I do too, you muffin. Most times." Skeppy gasped, but Bad spoke up again. "I mean being with you all the time isn't exactly fun-" Bad said it thinking Skeppy was offended but he got cut off, "So you do like spending time with me!" Although Skeppy was only pretending he actually did smile brightly in real life.

"Skeppy. That isn't actually a nice thing, I'm sorry that was mean." Bad did actually feel a bit guilty. If Skeppy reacted like this to little praise... Is he a bad friend?
"Nah, it's fine!" Skeppy said still upbeat. Skeppy honestly wasn't thinking all that much into this ity bity prank.
But Skeppy's happy attitude only made Bad feel worse.
It was fake, but how could Bad know that?
"Um, ya..." Bad couldn't find the words.

So he stayed silent...
"Bad, I've been getting a bit insecure..." Skeppy started, this was actually all part of the bit and his voice was obviously fake. But that seemed to pass over Bad's head as he tentatively listened.
"So, I want you to name 3 things you like about me. Go."
Bad tried thinking of things he liked about Skeppy. It was actually quite difficult, does he only see the worse in people? Or only in Skeppy?
"Umm, your very nice most of the time. Uh, your fun to be around, and you have nice hair." Ok that was a bit of a stretch if hes being honest, but it seemed to satisfy Skeppy so I guess it works.
"Thank you very much bad, see that wasn't so HARD." Skeppy said exaggerating the last word, basically mocking him.

Then from under him the block disappeared. Skeppy had broken the cobblestone and was peering over the gap at him. When he respawned Skeppy had acted like it never happened, "Bad, If I could I would freeze this moment to last forever." Bad was really confused, "Wha- wait, wait, wait. Wait, you literally just made me fall off!" Skeppy ignored what Bad said and continued doing what he was doing as if nothing happened at all.
This continued on a lot until Bad basically just accepted it.

"Bad, your my best friend in the entire world! So, POLITELY. I. Ask. Turn off the dam chat! Thank you." This was the second time Skeppy had asked him to turn it off. So he did. "Ok."
Silence.
"Your just, like, agreeing? I mean, cool I guess." Now Skeppy was kinda confused, I guess Bad might just be done with his BS. Hah!
"Baddddd!~ I loovee youuuu! Do you like meee?" Skeppy had to mute his mic to stop himself from breaking character, he wanted to see how mad or confused he could make Bbh. "I also love you, you muffin."
I- ... He was not expecting that.
"I asked if you liked me, not love ya dumbass." Bad replied back calmly trying to resist the urge to yell, 'Language!!'
"Ok, I really like you Skeppy. And also language." He then went back to extending the cobblestone platform.
Sheeesh, Bad is like done. More content for him!

Skeppy jumped over to Bad, "Can you say I'm the best person in the world??" If he actually says that then, Bad must be sick or something, I don't know.
"I'm the best person in the world." Ok, that wasn't what Skeppy wanted him to say, "No! No, no! Skeppy- Skeppy is the best person in the world, say that." I mean second attempt, no?
and this time Bad did say it, "Skeppy is the best muffin in the world." Skeppy was honestly just in shock. Like, huh?!? This, this is like illegal.

They continued building till Skeppy came up with another thing for Bad to say.
"Can you say, 'No one is worthy to speak to me except you, Skeppy.' Say that."
Bad hesitated. It was quite. He knew it, Bad wouldn't say it-
"I am barley worthy to speak to you, Skeppy. There." Bad just wanted to give his friend a confidence boost in case he really did hurt his feelings.
And Skeppy was confused. He felt like he was doing math equations, how the hell does he comprehend this? How do you compute this, like... What!?!

Skeppy muted his mic again, and spoke to the future viewers with a surprised face.
"I mean I guess it worked, see y'all in the next video lol."
After he unmuted, "Hay Bad, I think I'm gonna leave so, bye."
Wow, thought Bad. That's really how he left, that was.. Abrupt.
----------

And that's how this chapter ends!! Wow!
END! (Lol.)