Only thing spooky here is my unmatched adoration for you. (19)

"Hay guys, I'm being fucking serious." I'll pay for you guys to meet up with me." He and Skeppy snorted. "Quackity, you're not just gonna be looming behind us while we meet up." He said. "Watch, it's gonna happen. One of you is going to meet up with me before the other, so.."
"Okay, sure.. You wouldn't do that, right Bad?" Skeppy asked.

Then he hummed for a bit, "Well.." Skeppy gasped, "You know what, I don't care. ..Who's to say I haven't met Bad already." "Oh?" Quackity seemed interested. "And for what possible reason would you have already met him?" ... "For Valentine's, duh." It made Bad genuinely giggle.
"WAIT, it's true!?" Quackity screamed accusingly. "Wait, what. Is what true?" "You two met up for Valentines day!" It blanked on Bad. "No. Why would you think that." "Because you- nevermind. You two free Friday?" Quackity switched the subject. What a muffinhead.

"Yeah." Was both of their responses. "..Why?" He added as an afterthought. "No, nothing specific. Dream wants to get together for Jackbox. He sent a text asking me to ask ya." Oh. "Tell him, yeah." Skeppy said for the both of them. He didn't even get a chance to open his mouth.. "Kay."
"Anywho, Cya." Quackity yelled.

"Cya!" They both replied. One more enthusiastic. He, was lost in thought.
"You okay Bad?" Skeppy asked. "I am.. Its just-" He thought it over, " -it'd be nice if you visited or sent something for Valentine's day, y'know. It's just soo.." Skeppy grunted. Bad was going to take the opportunity to tease Skeppy about their fake relationship by calling him his boyfriend but the sudden grunt told him he was missing something. He looked to their discord. Quackity may have left in-game, but he was still in the call. Probably too busy talking to chat. They might be muted or put at a lower volume.. "-Lonely without my boy-toy here." Did he internally cringe? Yes, yes he did.

Skeppy was as silent as the grave. Not even a nanosecond later, did Quackity unmute. "WOAHH. What did I just hear, you guys?" Bad gulped, and with a nervous voice tried to answer. "Umm.. Hay, you still streaming?" "I was ending my stream, so I didn't feel the need to change vc's.. It's over now, but Jesus Christ Bad." I'm sorry, was I not supposed to hear that?" Bad gave a relieved-sounding giggle. "It's fine. I was just teasing."
"Hellooo, Skeppy. You ther- Bad, you may have broken him with this one." Q commented.

"Yeah, I'm here." Skeppy answered casually. As if his comment had no effect whatsoever. "Y'know, I was this close to calling you something different Skeppy." He added with a growl, trying to get a reaction. "You flirting Bad?" Quackity asked as if surprised. He followed it up with, "I finished streaming you know.." To really cement the idea that there should be no reason for him acting like this. "I know." Was his reply.
"Okay, I'll think about your offer Bad. G'day Quackity." Skeppy quickly yelled before leaving. He was really playing the flustered part, huh?

"Gee, I feel like I've just stumbled into a lover's quarrel." Quackity mumbled. "Lover's? Haha.. No. You think?" Bad was side-tracking, he genuinely wanted to know. For personal reasons..
"Yeah. You know that Bad. You always act like you're together. It's just recently that that's been leaking into private stuff and moments off camera. ..Unless you two are trolling." Bad stiffened,

"No.. It's just trolling and teasing each other." Quackity 'mhm'ed, like he didn't completely believe that. "And us in the process." Bad laughed with him, "Yeah, something like that."

-
The next incident happened the very next day, when Skeppy was trying to flirt with him and made the reference a little too obvious. It had happened when Bad asked why he was acting so moody and Skeppy had said, "Aren't boy-toy's just accessories?" His eyes widened, "You would kno-" He couldn't finish his sentence, choking on the last word. He was literally stunned to silence, how was he supposed to respond to that? Was this how Skeppy felt yesterday?
"Come on, Bad." Skeppy carried on, as if to say, 'anyways..' In one of the most divergent ways. Normal. This is normal.

"..Kay." And he carried on too. Thankfully they were recording a video and not streaming, so if they wished, they could delete this part. He'd have to talk to Skeppy about that.

As soon as the video was over, Bad asked Skeppy a question that'd been on his mind during the recording. "Generally speaking, have you noticed changes in your views?" "What do you mean?" Skeppy's tone was sharp. "Wel-" "Oh, you mean as in viewers. Um, yeah. I've noticed it." Skeppy's tone much lighter. "Yeah, yeah. There's been an increase, but it's kinda slow. Except for the occasional spike after specific scenes." He wanted to add a, 'What'd you think I meant?' but ultimately decided against it. He knew what Skeppy meant.
Now the thing was, was Skeppy upset about it? Or the inferred mention of the possibility of them.. Together?

"I see.. You wanna improvise more scenes?" "Well, I wouldn't say improvise- we definitely need to script more." Skeppy giggled, "Kay. We can do that." Geeze, what a cute laugh. "Which brings me to my second question. Can you- ..Remove that one scene with the boy reference?" "Huh?" Skeppy seemed confused. "The toy reference." He tried again, cringing at the awkward wording.
"Ohh. You're embarrassed. Sure thing, I'll cut it from the video." Bad breathed a sigh of relief.

"You know, Dream wants you on early tomorrow to practice a scripted scene with me." He said after a while. "For what?" Bad dumbfounded, "Did you forget already!?" He shouted in disbelief. "Oh, wait! Lore, rightt." Skeppy remembered. "But damn, why so early?" Bad scoffed, "It's not even that early. It's 9 am." Skeppy, 'ehh'ed while dragging on. "Wellllll,,, that's early for me.." He frowned, "Exactly." So can you make it or not?"
"Woah there, SassyBoyHalo. Yeah, I'll make it. Just for you."

"Thanks." Was his own reply. "You really know how to make someone feel special." He murmured, while Skeppy cooed. "Oh of course, my pleasure. See you later, Bad."
All the while he fawned behind the screen. "Cya, Skeppy."

--^--^---^---___
(1055 words excluding this)