GameShow. (9)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1440579774611558400

Bad could really not get a break. Quackity wanted to do the game show tomorrow, and he said that yesterday. So it was today. He groaned, knowing Quackity he's probably gonna ask some pretty weird questions. And he's already been flustered enough, with Skeppy it's sure to go downhill. Depending on if it's a stream or a video. He sighed, it's a stream.

"HELLO EVERYONE! I am here with BadBoyHalo! Skeppy, and George!! And we're playing, 'Truth or expose!' For the people who don't know how to play, it's simple!" They where currently doing the game show and Quackity was announcing the rules. Something about, 'answering questions about each other, and if you get it wrong the person has to expose something from you. Or you expose yourself by telling a secret they don't know.' It doesn't seem like he's getting out of this one.
One by one they all greeted the stream. "Hi chat. I have a feeling I'm gonna hate this." He said when it was his turn. Quackity just nervously laughed. "Ok, are we ready to begin!! doesn't matter, I'm starting anyway. Bad you can go first. What is Skeppy's favorite number?" Bad thought for a bit, "14." They all turned to Skeppy, that's when Bad remembered. "Wait no- I meant 7-" he got cut off. "Too late, that's cheating!" Quackity yelled. Bad groaned as Skeppy confirmed, "Nope. My favorite number is NOT 14. Woww, Bad." Quackity laughed evily, "Now Bad. Do you know what time it is now? It's time to answer ANY question truthfully. Hehe, Is it true, you like Skeppy?" Bad blushed, "Yes. As a friend." Quackity awwed, it wasn't the answer he was expecting. Whatever.

"Ok you, Skeppy. When is Bad's birthday?" Skeppy replied immediately. "Hmm, I'm pretty sure it's April first. Totally not April second..." Skeppy answered wrong on purpose, he knew it was April second. "Wrong! And for taunting now you have to answer two questions!!" Skeppy made a surprised sound, he didn't even get to object before Quackity started talking again. "Are you and Bad together?" There was suspense for a moment. "Ya, we're practically always together. Goofing around." Skeppy also was trolling Quackity by deliberately giving the wrong answer. So he tried again. "Is Bad cute, in your opinion?" Bad was now really red, awaiting Skeppy's response. "Well, duh. The muffin is hella cute, even his voice." "OooOooOO! Skeppy!! Bad did you hear that?!" Quackity was fangirling, and his chat was going crazy. George decided to hop in, "Are you and Skeppy together or something?" Bad stuttered, "Well- I mean no. I- um.. SKEPPY! Don't say that!!" Everyone else was laughing.

Last part was written April second at 3:39 PM, sadly it was not finished nor posted so here is the current continuation about a year later! It was literally written on Bad's birthday what a coincidence, lol.

"Well then, is it true?" Quackity hummed. "Is what true?" Bad questioned rather confused. He heard a sigh from Quackity's end, "Y'know, you two.." Quackity was making, 'eyebrows' at his stream and the only reason Bad knew this was because he had his stream open. Oh gosh, is his whole stream gonna be about mocking him and Skeppy?
"Maybe.." Skeppy said chipper. What.

"-..or maybe not. Maybe yes, maybe no. I don't know." Skeppy continued. This muffin is gonna give him a heart attack. "No, no. Don't listen to Skeppy. Next question please." He tried guiding the topic away, Skeppy's gonna out them within the first five streams. So much for, 'stretching' the content out.. And, just when he thinks he successfully diverted the topic, Skeppy says; "For the sake of the viewers Bad, at least go along with it." Out of all people, Skeppy is of course the one suggesting it. For some reason he feels annoyed. "No, why don't you go ahead and role-play with Quackity instead." He says bitterly. He heard a, 'hmp' from the other. "But I don't even like Quackity as much as I like you." The remark made him blush almost instantly.
"Excuse me?" I'm right here you know." Neither of them pays any mind to Quackity. "Well then- that sucks for you." There's a moment of silence. "Wait, what am I sucking?" Bad sputters, Skeppy did NOT just say that, oh my gosh. "Ayo-" Inputs Quackity. "LANGUAGE!" He yells back.