Chaotic stream (6)

Bad was getting ready to stream getting everything ready and using team speak to talk with Skeppy, since he insisted it was, 'easier' than discord. And he really didn't feel like arguing with Skeppy right now. "Ok, so I'm streaming in, 3, 2,-" Bad was counting down, "WAIT, I'm not ready- that's not enough time-" "-..1! Hello everyone! It's me, sorry if the audio is a bit different. I'm on TeamSpeak and it was kinda last minute so I couldn't readjust the mic and stuff." Skeppy shut up as soon as Bad said one. And right now Bad was doing his usual introduction, reading some donos, and jumping around the map.
"Ya, sorry guys but donos are gonna be turned off for a bit. You'll still be able to do them but they will be muted or may not be shown. Just a quick little warning, and i'll- I'll read this last one, thank you AlieaCupcakes_thee_muffin-er for the 5. Is this a lore stream..? Um, thanks for asking but no, I don't think so. I'll mostly be hanging out with Skeppy, also I love your user name." Bad sounded calm while answering the question. But he did feel a bit guilty since the last stream was supposed to be a lore but got canceled, it was still funny since the moderators kept changing the tittle like, 'Building but with the presence and memory of Skeppy :'d' or something like that, it made chat laugh.

Skeppy was somewhere in the background sort of photo-bombing the stream. He was jumping around like a monkey in the background. People in chat where spamming that Skeppy was behind him, most got suspended from commenting for a while for spamming. And donos where muted/hidden so Bad didn't see people telling him. "Speaking of Skeppy, where is the muffin? Skeppy was supposed to be with me but for all I know he could be miles away, I'm gonna have to go find him. So bare with me chat, alrigh'?" Bad said turning his character, just as Skeppy crouched. So Bad didn't see his username.
"Skeppy where are you?! I know you can hear me. Your probably watching my stream, Skeppy tell me where you are, you muffin." He sounded a bit irritated. Just then Skeppy's character leaped in front of him successfully making Bad jump. "OH, WHA- You muffin! This is what you do while I'm busy talking with chat?" He scolded Skeppy. "Well, ya. You where taking too long with your dumb intro." Skeppy scoffed. "Wha- DUMB!? Well what other, 'important' things would you rather me doing, I can't just do no intro-" "Me, duh. I'm more important, you could spend more time with me." Skeppy interrupted Bad, and Bad tried think of a counterattack. Though he wouldn't admit how it made him feel a bit anxious, but those feelings quickly  disappeared as he reimaged his character persona. "Well I would if I could find you. Your always hiding every time you agree to stream with me!" Ya, Skeppy had no comeback to that so he tsked. "Don't tsk, at me! I'm telling the truth, ask the chat. Literally right now you where hiding or something!" "Alright, chat, do I- actually on second thought no. Bad, y'know I love you~ Anyway, I thought you wanted to hang out and stuff.. So you coming or not?" Bad rolled his eyes at the obvious attempt of Skeppy trying to avoid asking the chat, he knew he couldn't win because it was true. "Ya, alright, alright. Come on, let's go to the mansion, I gotta show you something." Skeppy felt triumphant thinking he won, but Bad didn't care. He was nice like that. Or maybe because he would get pay back soon enough. Anyways!

When they arrived to their mansion Skeppy looked shocked. Bad had replaced his head with Rat's!
Bad had originally planned to switch Skeppy's with Techno's skin since it would look cool but decided his dog Rat was a better option. "I told you I would do it Skeppy! With, 'Oh, I gotta go eat' and your, 'Schedule, OH Bad! I have a schedule!' I did tell you." Bad said imitating Skeppy's voice. "Y'know, I would have preferred to have it destroyed by Foolish again." Said Skeppy turning around. "Noo~! Skeppy I'm sorry, don't say that! It took a long time to rebuild! I'll fix it later." Screamed Bad desperately at Skeppy. "Alright. Anyway! -" The way Skeppy could switch his attitude so quickly honestly amazed Bad, I guess the power of, 'Guilt tripping' or Skeppy tripping as he like to call it. "..I was thinking we could like join a call with Quackity or something, since he's on the server." Skeppy said, he was planning on acting flirty with Quackity in the call, he always found a way to over-exaggerate things. He would probably be going like, 'Ooh! Let's GOOoo!~' And all that Sh- stuff.
"Noo~! Why can't we just spend time, just the two of us?" Skeppy would of thought Bad was saying this to act, and it could work, but Bad wouldn't admit how an actual slight pang of jealousy had hit him. "And chat." Responded Skeppy. "And chat, Just us and the chat. By the way chat, what should we do?" Bad said chat weirdly, in a bit of an annoyed way.
And then there's the chat. Who where all spamming, 'Divorce arc?' Or, 'I thought there wouldn't be any lore, this divorce stream seams like a lore stream-' Ya, you get it. Very chaotic.. Always joking about their relationship.
"USER HAS ENTERED YOUR CHAT" It was the deep voice of the automatic warning, meaning someone had joined their call.  Bad wondered who it could be. "HAAAAY! BADBOYHALO, AND.. UH, bitchy diamond BOY, AYYY!" Bad didn't have enough time to react, he flinched and immediately hit the mute button on instinct. But he wasn't fast enough, he relaxed and slowly put his volume higher. Skeppy was just there, silent, all he could think was, 'Ouch.'
"Hay? Why aren't cha, responding?" Came the british voice of a british child. "Um, OUCH?" Said Skeppy finally responding. "Language. Language, tommy.." Said Bad mostly disappointed. Tommy innit, the cursing, pubescent sounding, british child.