{thirty-six}

Harry kept Niko busy on their California trip — sight-seeing and whatnot. She was sure they walked every inch of downtown Los Angeles and Hollywood. And spent a fun-filled day at Disneyland, like they did two summers before with the kids.

They got to see a lot more of the park this time, since they could make their way through it faster and didn't ride a lot of the rides because of the fact that she was pregnant. Even so, Niko still had so much fun being a little kid with Harry.

She didn't really give herself time to ponder the Max/Harry baby-daddy situation while they were together. She wouldn't let herself. It was only late at night when she was lying in bed that her mind would wander. During those times, she would wake Harry up to talk to her, to keep her mind occupied and he was more than willing to help her through it.

She was realizing more and more everyday how well she and Harry fit together — how perfect their union was. She could not wait to be his wife and have his child. There was nothing she wanted more in her life. There was nothing she needed more in her life.

...

"It's our last night in California. What do you want to do?" Harry asked as the two of them floated casually in the swimming pool.

The sun hung low in the sky, casting beautiful shades of orange and pink in every direction. It was a perfect West Coast night.

"Hmm... I could think of one thing..." Niko replied, smirking suggestively as she swam toward him.

"What's that?" He cooed, smiling at her as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Harry's hands slid against her hips in the water, holding her against his body.

"We haven't had nearly enough vacation-sex. And what screams vacation-sex more than pool-sex?" Niko explained as she heightened an eyebrow.

"Baby, you are... gah, you just might be a genius," Harry quipped, smirking wildly at her.

"Mm. Something like that," she giggled before her lips met his.

His tongue slid deliciously against hers, sending a spark of excitement through her. She loved that he made her feel that way every time they kissed. She loved him so much.

Harry's hands trailed up and down the length of her sides as they stood there kissing. His lips were Heaven and his half-naked hard body pressed against hers as she stood in front of him had her nearly panting and pawing at him. She wasn't sure if it was the pregnancy hormones or what, but something inside of her felt different. She felt almost feral in his presence.

"Mmm, Harry," she hummed as his heated kisses moved down the length of her neck.

"Mm," he moaned against her sensitive skin.

"You... god... how do you do this to me over and over?" Niko asked breathlessly.

"Mm. Can't get enough of you," he breathed against her skin.

Her hands wound around his body and down into his swim trunks, gripping onto the soft flesh of his bum as she let out a deep moan.

"You are positively edible, baby," Harry breathed against her ear as he pulled at the tie on her bikini top, causing the strings to fall forward between them.

"I was thinking the same about you," she retorted as he reached down and skated a finger across the waistband of her bikini bottoms, toying with her.

"Oh, yeah?" He asked as he slowly pulled her bikini top off with his free hand and threw it onto the pool deck.

"Yeah," she cooed as she watched his head dip down sucking a nipple into his mouth.

"Oh, Jesus," she moaned lowly as he suckled it before swirling his tongue around it.