{thirty-two}

The next morning Niko woke up to Harry informing her that he made her an appointment with a gynecologist in Santa Monica that Liz Tomlinson recommended. She couldn't believe he had thought to do such a thing. He was so reliable and perfect and she couldn't believe he existed, let alone that he was all hers.

The two of them had just enough time for a short run and a light breakfast before they were on the road.

"I'm glad we got a run in," Niko told him from the passenger seat of the rental car.

"Me as well," he agreed, smiling over at her.

"If I'm not pregnant, it means I am just gaining weight, which means I need to really focus on exercising and eating better," she told him. Either way, she knew she needed to make more of an effort of doing both.

"There is nothing wrong with your body, Nikola," Harry told her honestly. She made a disgusted face before she turned to look out the window.

And then taking her by surprise, Harry started singing to her.

"When I see your face there's not a thing that I would change."

Her vision snapped to him immediately as her eyes went wide.

"Cause you're amazing just the way you are. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for awhile. Cause girl you're amazing just the way you are," he belted out, which made her smile so widely. What beautiful words.

"Is that one of your songs?" She asked curiously.

"No," he chuckled, shaking his head.

"I've never heard it," she told him.

"Probably because you were a kid when it came out," Harry explained, letting out a laugh.

"Oh," she said, biting at her lip.

"It's by a singer named Bruno Mars. He's really good — a really nice guy," Harry told her.

"Did you know a lot of famous people?" She asked curiously.

Sometimes she forgot how famous he was once upon a time. One Direction was literally the biggest boy band during their existence. She really wished she would have paid more attention to them back then.

"Yeah," he said with a nod.

"Was it exciting? I mean, being famous," she asked, incredibly curious about his younger infamous days.

"I honestly tried not to think about it. After a while it just got irritating. Paparazzi were awful," he explained and she noticed his jaw tensing.

"I can't even imagine," she said, trying to picture it, to picture him back then.

"It was wild. I wouldn't trade it for anything," he said, smiling over at her.

Niko smiled back at him and continued watching him as his gaze went back to the road. Being with him made her so happy and if she were pregnant with his child, it would be a dream come true.

"I love you so much, Harry Styles," she told him.

"I love you too, baby," he said, smiling over at her as he grabbed her hand in his.

"I feel like we're already on our honeymoon or something. This is perfect," Niko said, lifting up their intertwined hands, leaving a kiss on the back of his hand.

"Even with the baby drama?" He asked, smiling over at her.

"No drama. Baby bliss," she told him.

"Baby bliss," he agreed with a smile.

"Where do you want to go on our honeymoon?" He asked curiously.

Wow. She hadn't even had a chance to think about the wedding let alone how she wanted to spend their honeymoon.

"I honestly haven't really thought about it," she told him, biting at her bottom lip.

"Where is some place you've always wanted to go?" He asked, looking over at her.

"Oh, jeez. Everywhere. Not all of us are world travelers, you know. My first time to California was when I got the au pair job," she chuckled.

"What's your dream vacation?" He rephrased the question.

"Anywhere with you," she replied, smiling sweetly at him.

"You're cute. But I'm serious. I want you to pick," he insisted.

"Wow, that's a lot of pressure," she giggled.

"Take your time and think about it. I will follow you anywhere," he told her as he kissed her hand.

Niko sighed happily with a love-struck smile on her face as she went back to watching the world fly by through the passenger window.

When they arrived at the doctor's office, Harry only let go of Niko's hand to get out of the vehicle. Once he came around the car, he linked them back up. She was feeling incredibly nervous and she knew Harry sensed it because he pulled her to his body, giving her a reassuring squeeze.

"It's going to be fine, love," he said, kissing the top of her head.

"I know. I'm just nervous," she told him, sucking in a breath before noticeably letting it out.

"If you're not pregnant, then maybe... maybe we could try for one," he offered sweetly.

Her head turned to him immediately, trying to read if he was being serious or not. When he didn't burst out laughing over it being a joke, she realized it wasn't. A smile erupted all over her face at just the thought of it. Damn, she loved him.

"Yeah. Maybe," she said, biting her bottom lip to stifle her giddy smile. Harry squeezed her tighter and she could tell he was just as excited.

It wasn't long before a nurse called her back to take her to the lab to draw some blood so they could get an accurate reading on whether or not she was pregnant. Harry held her hand the whole time, even though she wasn't afraid of needles. But just having him there calmed her completely.