{five}

Harry followed Niko into the building and into the lift. His stomach was tied in knots as he stood next to her. The two of them were silent on the ride up, and the anticipation was nearly killing him. As soon as the doors opened, Harry trailed behind her to her flat door and watched as she unlocked it with her key.

"Welcome back," Niko said with a hint of playfulness in her tone as she let him inside, and he breathed out a laugh in response.

"I'm quite charmed to be back."

"Mm," she hummed as she shut the door before instinctively locking the deadbolt.

Goosebumps roused on her skin when she realized she just locked her and Harry inside her apartment together. She was sure she had a few daydreams about him that started out like that over the last couple of years. When she turned into the living room, Harry was standing right there, waiting for her. She froze in place, staring into his mesmerizing green eyes.

"Niko..." Harry breathed.

The way he said her name made her certain that there was much more that he wanted to say, much more that she wasn't sure she was ready to hear. But, oh, god, she needed him to say it.

"I just want you to know how much I missed you," Harry continued, causing her brain to tingle again.

"I missed you the same, Harry," she told him honestly, her eyes never leaving his and his eyes never leaving hers.

"I wanted to... I wanted to phone you — to get in touch with you so many times, Niko. But after the divorce — the long, tiring battle I had with Julia, I didn't know if it would be right. It had been so long. I figured you moved on," he explained, hanging his head, only then breaking their eye contact.

"I never moved on from you," she told him softly, "You've always been in my heart."

Harry's vision met hers again, looking so hopeful. His earnest eyes stared into hers and all she wanted was for him to move closer. And seconds later he took those few steps toward her, and her heart jumped into her throat.

And then his lips were on hers and she felt whole again.

Oh, god. Yes.

Niko's fingers tangled in his hair as he pulled her as close as he could against his body. It was like magic, like she just got everything she always wanted — because all she wanted was him.

"Oh, god, Harry," Niko moaned as his passionate kisses trailed down her neck.

"You're so beautiful," Harry moaned against her skin.

Niko knew it was inevitable. She knew they were magnets being pulled together. There was no use fighting it, and she didn't want to. Why would she fight against something she had wanted everyday for two years?

She slowly began to walk them to her bedroom, but Harry took the initiative and lifted her up against him. Niko wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her into the bedroom, all the while kissing her.

He gently laid her on the bed and looked down at her, his green eyes swirling with lust and longing.

"I want you so badly, Niko," he said breathlessly as he watched her, "I've wanted you everyday since the last time I saw you."

"Please, Harry. I'm yours," she gasped desperately.

He quickly leaned down, smashing his lips against hers, kissing her hard. Her fingers tangled in his hair, tugging at the strands as her tongue slid against his. She had missed this so much. She had missed the passion they shared. She missed everything about Harry.