{thirty-eight}

By the time they got back to the Styles residence, Avery was passed out in her booster seat. Harry carried her in while Jackson and Niko grabbed what they could of the luggage. Once Harry got Avery in bed, he came to help with the rest.

"Dad?" Jackson asked after Harry hauled their luggage up to their respective bedrooms.

"Yeah, mate," Harry answered, turning to his son.

"Um, do you think I could play some video games? Grandma didn't really let me when we stayed there," Jackson asked, looking hopeful.

"Yeah. Sure, mate. Go ahead... but first I want you to put all of your dirty clothes in the basket in your room so Patty can do the laundry," Harry told him.

"Okay," Jackson said excitedly.

"I'm going to make dinner soon, so I'd like your help with setting the table when the time comes," Harry told him as Jackson started making his way to his bedroom.

"Sure, Dad!" Jackson called out, rounding the corner into the room.

Niko smiled over at Harry as they walked into Harry's bedroom and she sat down on the bed.

"What?" He asked as he took his own advice and started gathering up his dirty clothes.

"I just... I love the dad side of you," she said, smiling brightly at him, causing him to chuckle.

"Well, I've had nine years to perfect it," he countered, smiling at her before he deposited a handful of clothes in the closet, coming back out a moment later.

"That's why I know you're going to be an amazing father to our child — I've seen it with Jackson and Avery," Niko added, still smiling at him.

Harry abandoned what he was doing and walked over to her, stepping between her legs that dangled over the side of the bed.

"And that's how I know you're going to be an amazing mother to our child because I've seen you with them too. You are a natural, Niko. And I can't wait to see you holding our baby in your arms," he said as he cupped her cheeks, leaning down to kiss her.

"You are a sweet man," she breathed against his lips.

"I love you so much, Niko," Harry cooed as he coaxed her onto her back on the bed.

"I love you too," she giggled as his mouth left a tickling kiss on her neck.

"Mm," he hummed against her skin.

"You, sir, are being naughty," Niko giggled as she felt his hand go up the front of her shirt.

"Mm. How am I being naughty?" He asked, smiling against her cheek.

"Because your bedroom door is open and you have two impressionable children potentially roaming around the hallway," she pointed out as Harry pulled up just enough to look at her.

"This is why you're going to be an excellent mother. You're always thinking," he said, smirking at her.

"Dad..." Jackson said a moment later.

"See!" Niko giggled, swatting at his chest.

"Uh, yeah, mate," Harry called out, getting up off of Niko as she sat up on the bed.

"I finished with my clothes. Can I play the game now?" He asked curiously.

"Sure, mate. Go for it," Harry told his son.

"You guys kiss a lot," Jackson stated matter-of-factly.

"Oh, you saw that?" Harry asked, causing Niko to snicker under her breath.