{twenty}

As she waited for Harry in his room, Niko turned on the TV and channel surfed until she found a movie to watch. It was the tail-end of it, but she had already seen it, so it didn't matter that it was almost over. She was just trying to patiently pass the time until Harry would come to bed.

Soon after the movie ended, Niko heard the kids talking to Harry as they walked through the hallway past the bedroom. She quickly muted the TV to be able to hear them — and so they wouldn't hear it. Oh, how she wanted to see those kids, to tuck them in with Harry. She missed them so much.

It was less than ten minutes before Harry finally came into the bedroom after putting Jackson and Avery to bed. He had a huge smile on his face that matched Niko's. She really missed him.

"Hi," he said quietly.

"Hi," she greeted him.

"You look good in my shirt," he pointed out as he walked toward the bed.

"Wait until you see what I have underneath it," she teased, smirking devilishly at him.

"What's that?" He asked, making his way over to the bed as he pulled his shirt over his head.

"Absolutely nothing," she said, seductively heightening an eyebrow.

"Oh my lord," he said, collapsing onto the bed next to her, hugging her legs that were still covered by the blanket.

"Are you tired?" She asked, running her fingers through his hair.

"Absolutely knackered," he sighed.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"But not too tired for you," he said, lifting his head up to smile at her.

"Mmm," she hummed.

"Did you shower?" He asked, knitting his eyebrows together.

"Mm-hmm," she hummed, smiling down at him.

"So you really have nothing underneath this, huh?" He asked as his hands slowly pulled the blankets away from her legs.

"Not a thing," she replied, sinking down onto her back next to him.

His fingers found her bare legs and tickled their way up her stomach, making her squirm underneath him. Their lips found one another's as his hand worked the shirt up her torso.

"Mmm, you are so beautiful," he moaned against her lips.

"So are you," she countered as her fingers grazed up his side.

He sat up on his knees and coaxed open her legs, eyeing her body before positioning himself between her legs to lay on top of her. His lips came back down to kiss her lips again as she wrapped him in her arms.

"I love you, Neeks," he told her sweetly, looking down into her eyes.

"I love you, Harry," she told him sincerely.

It was perfect. The whole moment — the whole mood. Everything about it — which made Niko believe even more that she and Harry were meant to be together.

"I want to make love to you, Nikola," Harry told her, still looking in her eyes. Niko nodded, wanting the same thing.

His lips met hers again in a deeper, passionate kiss than before. He was amazing in every sense of the word. Even with the exhaustion enveloping every one of his senses, every feature, he still wanted her — he still needed her. He pulled himself up, coaxing her to sit forward so he could rid his shirt from her body.

He licked his lips, eyeing her once she was naked. Her hands fell to his waistband and began undoing his belt and his jeans. He helped pull them and his boxers off, and then he was back hovering over her. She let herself fall back against the fluffy pillows on his bed as he kissed her.