{twenty-one}

Harry and Niko spent nearly a month sneaking around with each other rather than tell the kids that they were dating. Harry insisted on keeping their relationship a secret just for the time being - just until everything blew over with Julia. She was still fuming mad about their tryst and let Harry have a piece of her mind every chance she got.

During that time, Niko had frequent visits with Jackson and Avery, and then had late night visits with Harry in his bedroom nearly every night that she didn't have her internship in the morning.

They stayed exclusively at Harry's house rather than staying at her apartment because of the kids. Although, they sometimes went there during the day if they were in the city and wanted a little time together. It worked out well for the first couple weeks. They were like a well-oiled machine. But it bothered Niko a little bit that even after they finally got back together, they still had to sneak around.

Niko loved spending so much time with the kids though. She came over to hang out or help them with their homework after school a lot. They were now in a private school where they had year round classes with periodical breaks instead of the traditional September to June calendar. So that meant no more summer vacays in California. They hadn't been on one since their summer together.

...

On that particular night, Jackson and Avery were bathed and tucked into bed, which allowed Harry to take Niko to bed with him.

"Let's go!" Harry exclaimed, grabbing Niko in his arms once they left Avery's room, her feet lifting from the floor as he threw her over his shoulders.

"Harry!" She yelped as hushed as she could, given the circumstance.

"I want to do the naughtiest things imaginable to you, love," Harry groaned, grabbing her backside in his free hand.

"Harry Edward Styles! You bad boy!" Niko giggled as she held onto him for dear life.

He swung open his bedroom door and kicked it closed behind them. Before she knew it, she was being tossed onto his bed on her back, the skirt of her dress flying up to reveal her panties.

"Mm. You're so beautiful," Harry cooed, crawling on top of her.

Harry was an incredible lover and having him nearly every night was amazing beyond words.

"I want all of you, Neeks. All of you," he told her as he kissed up the arch of her neck, sending tingles all over her body.

"Oh, god. Harry. You are too much," Niko moaned as she closed her eyes.

"You are so bloody sexy. I will never get enough of you."

"Mm. I am so glad we found each other again," Niko breathed softly, opening her eyes to find him looking at her.

"I thank God every day," Harry told her honestly as he smiled down at her.

"I love you so much, Harry," she told him as she cupped his cheeks in her hands.

"And I love you," he told her before he leaned down, kissing her passionately.

Her fingers quickly found the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off of him in one fell swoop.

"You are so sexy," she breathed, running her fingers up and down his tattooed abdomen.

"Mm," he moaned as a pleasurable shiver ran up his body.

Harry slowly slipped her dress off her body, appreciating all of the soft, supple skin that it exposed. She looked fucking amazing in a matching black lace bra and panty set. She was incredible. He reached out, sliding his palm from her collarbone, down her chest to her stomach. He was in complete awe of her beauty.