{thirty}

Once they were in the shower, Harry turned on the water before she could protest.

"Harry, it's gonna be freez—" Niko said before the cold water shot down on them and she let out a yelp as she pressed her body to his, trying to get away from the frigid water.

Harry let out a laugh and turned their bodies so he was taking the brunt of the spray of water, but by that time it had warmed up.

"Sorry, baby," he chuckled, leaning in to kiss her.

"You did that on purpose," she huffed, sending him a narrowed look and he let out another laugh.

"I didn't, I swear. But I guess that's your payback for cheating to win," he chuckled, smirking devilishly at her.

"Mm-hmm," she hummed, still playfully glaring at him.

"C'mere. It's warm now. I promise," he offered, turning her toward the water.

It cascaded down her body, warming and relaxing her in the process. Harry couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She was fucking magnificent.

"Much better," she giggled, finally smiling at him.

"Mm, good," Harry hummed, leaning in to kiss her as his hands gently slid up and down her sides.

"Do I wash you now or after I've properly gotten you dirty?" Harry breathed against her lips as his hand slipped between the two of them. His fingers slid down her cleft before he began circling them around her clit.

"After," she answered as her breathing heightened with his ministration.

"Mm," he hummed, leaning in to kiss her as his fingers continued.

"C'mere," he breathed just before his hand stilled and he guided her toward the back of the massive shower stall.

She watched as he sat down on the built-in shower bench before he turned her and guided her down onto his lap. His hand went back between her legs and continued massaging her.

"Feels so good," Niko breathed heavily as her eyes closed and she relished in the feelings he was bringing her.

"You know I would do anything for you, right?" Harry breathed lowly in her ear.

"Mm," she moaned, biting at her bottom lip.

"'m in love with you, Nikola," he continued, sending goosebumps across her flesh, "my fiancée."

"Mm. Like the sound of that," she giggled lightly.

"I can't wait to marry you," he breathed before kissing right below her earlobe.

"Gonna make me come just from your words," she giggled, biting back her smile.

"Just want you to know how much you mean to me. I love you so much," he kept on.

"I know how much I mean to you because you mean the same to me, Harry. I love you with all my heart," she said, craning her head back to kiss him.

"Sit up," he directed a moment later as his hand stilled against her. She immediately obliged, looking back at him.

She watched as he gripped onto himself and used his free hand to guide her back against him once again, this time slipping inside of her. Niko let out a shuddered breath as he filled her, goosebumps covering her skin from the pleasure.

"I love you," Harry cooed, kissing her between her shoulder blades.

"Love you too, baby," she told him just before she began to move against him.

As she found her rhythm, so did Harry by reaching around to continue to get her off with his fingers. The heat from the shower and the steam that it created seemed to be choking Niko as she gasped for breath with each thrust of their bodies. She knew it wouldn't be long before she found her ending.

"Harry, oh my god," she whimpered as her heart pounded heavily with exertion.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Niko," Harry cooed.

He felt so good. Everything he was doing was tailored to getting her off and she appreciated every second of it.

"I'm gonna come. Mm," she moaned as his hand began to move faster against her clit to help her get there.

Her body began to lose its rhythm as the pleasure built up inside of her, so Harry had to make up for it by thrust his own hips and using his free hand to move her body for her.

"Fuck, Harry. Mm. Oh my god," Niko whimpered as her body peaked and the pleasure engulfed all of her senses.

"You are absolutely gorgeous," Harry cooed as the dopamine burst in her brain, bringing her so many good feelings.

Harry's hand moved from between her legs to grab onto her other hip as he continued moving her body against him. When her brain came back to reality, she began her rhythm again, wanting him to be able to feel as amazing as he made her feel.

"I love you so much, Harry," Niko cooed, leaning back to kiss him as best as she could.

"Fuck. I love you," Harry grunted as he continued to move her body with his.

With another grunt and a choke in the back of his throat, Niko knew that Harry was close. And when his arms stopped moving and his fingers tightened against her hips, she knew he had finished.

"You're so amazing, baby," Niko praised him as she craned her neck to kiss him again.

"So are you," he said, breathing heavily before he rested his head against her shoulder.

His hands slipped up her stomach to her breasts before he cupped them.

"I love your body so much," he purred, before peppering kisses on her shoulder blade.

"Mm," she hummed as her stomach sank, thinking back to how she could no longer fit into the dresses she brought with on their vacation. She hated that her mind was sabotaging the moment for her, but she couldn't do anything to stop it.

She stood up, dislodging herself from Harry's grip.

"Niko," he said, sounding immediately concerned.

"We should get cleaned up," she replied, turning to send him an assuring smile even though she was silently feeling bad about herself.

"What's the matter?" He asked as he stood up, his eyebrows furrowing in concern.

"Nothing," she told him as she stood under the spray of the water, pulling out her ponytail before wetting her long blonde hair.

"Something changed," he told her as he stepped up to her, gripping onto her waist.

"Nothing changed. I'm fine," she reassured him, leaning in to kiss him.

"You would tell me if you weren't?" he asked, looking more than a little worried.

"Mm-hmm," she hummed, running her fingers through her hair.

He eyed her for a few more moments before he reached around her to grab the body wash.

She didn't quite know how to express her concerns more than she already had, so she kept her mouth shut and let Harry soap up her body. His playful hands made it hard to get much done in the shower, but it made her giggle and laugh. And the smile on his face as he had his playtime was completely worth it all. At least he enjoyed her body. It was all she could hope for.