{eleven}

Harry led Niko into his bedroom, all the while kissing her like he would never let her go. He didn't want to. Never again.

"Niko, you're all I want... even after all this time," Harry breathed against her warm flesh as he kissed up the arch of her neck.

"Oh, god," she moaned.

Her body tensed and her mood immediately changed from the realization. Harry was all she wanted too, but she had Max. Max was loyal and loving, and she didn't know if she could break his heart like this.

"What's the matter?" Harry asked, pulling back to look into her eyes.

"I-I..." She stammered. She couldn't find the words she needed to say.

"You don't want me?" He asked, his brow furrowing sadly.

"No, no — Harry. Of course I want you," she insisted, gripping gently onto his face. That would never be the issue. She wanted him so badly she ached.

"But?" He asked, his eyes darting back and forth between hers.

"But... Max..." She breathed lowly.

Harry's expression fell and he let out a sigh before he moved her hands from his face, taking a step back from her.

"But you... you don't even know if you love him," Harry said somberly.

"That doesn't mean I can just... that I can just..." Niko stammered as tears filled her eyes.

"But you already did... you've already done this..." Harry said through gritted teeth.

Guilt washed over her in waves. He was right. She already cheated. She felt terrible, and silently wondered if this was how Harry felt during their summer together.

"Harry..." Niko breathed, looking him in the eyes.

"I love you, Niko. I love you. I-I don't want to lose you. Not again," he pleaded, looking so vulnerable, it made her choke up.

"I-I don't want to lose you either," Niko told him honestly as emotion lumped in her throat. She didn't think she could handle it if they went back to not seeing each other, not knowing each other.

"Then just let me love you," Harry sighed, taking a step closer to her.

Niko hesitated for a second, but in the end, pressed forward, kissing him with as much passion as she could. She wanted him more than she had ever wanted anything in her life.

Harry reciprocated immediately, moaning into her kiss. His stomach turned with excitement, feeling like he was getting everything he ever wanted. And he realized then that Niko was all that he wanted. For the past two years, he lived for this day, he lived for seeing her again, for feeling her again. He loved her so much.

His movements were hasty and rough — as if he felt like if he didn't go fast enough, she would change her mind again. Niko was just as eager as he was though, tugging her clothing off in swift, fluid motions. She wanted him inside her. She wanted her fix of him.

Harry was on top of her within moments. But as fast as it started, his movement slowed down as his lips met with hers again. He realized he was missing out on too much with his eagerness. He wanted to savor her.

He moved his hips against hers, their naked bodies pressed together, but he wasn't entering. He began trailing kisses down her neck, her chest, her stomach — really worshiping her.

"Oh, Niko. You are a goddess," Harry moaned as he kissed each one of her hips.

Niko moaned at the feel of his mouth on her. She missed his attentiveness so much. She never felt more wanted than when his mouth or hands were on her.