Ch 1: The new daycare member

Sundrop's POV:

It was a normal day in the daycare of the Pizzaplex, I was doing nothing but playing with the children. I loved my job but sometimes it has its struggles.. I kind of wish I had a helper around here but knowing I'm the only animatronic built to work with kids in the building, there would be no chance of having a partner. I checked the time though my hard drive seeing that it was getting close to naptime. I excused myself from the children and walked to the closet to pull out the kids sleeping bags. A few kids saw me getting the bags and decided to help me set them down in the naptime area. I smiled at the helpful kids. 

"Alright kids!" I called out, "It's naptime~!"

Some of the children groaned and some happily accepted the time. The kids came to grab the rest of the bags with me and headed to the naptime area. They all cuddled in the bags as I grabbed a book from the bookshelf to read them to sleep. 

~After the story~

I finished the book and closed it quietly seeing that all the children finally went to sleep. I quietly walked away and was about to climb up to my tower until I sensed a quiet knock at the daycare exit. I skipped over to the door and opened it slightly. One of the staff members was standing in the other side of the door.

"Hello friend! The kids are sleeping right now." I said.

"I'm sorry to disturb you," the staff member said, "I was told to halo bring this crate to the daycare."

"Oh I see! What's in it?" 

"Supposed to be a new animatronic. It's going to help you around the daycare and keep watch during the night."

"Oh that's just wonderful! I'll have someone to be with so I won't be so lonely when the kids leave!"

The staff members nodded at me. I sold them that I can set them up so they can go enjoy their day. The staff member questioned me but shrugged it off.

"If you can handle it." They said.

"Of course I can!" I replied.

The person walked off as I pulled the crate into the daycare trying to not be so loud. I opened the box and looked inside to see an animatronic head with a moon on it. I picked it up and smiled. I set it down and took out the rest of the parts. Thankfully there were instructions to the moon. I read them over at least 3 times. I started assembling my new friend and when I finally put them together I read the instructions to powering them on. I hit the on button on their back and it moved slightly. 

DaycareMoon.exe powering on