Ch 7: Strange Feelings

I'm so sorry this chapter came out later than I wanted it to! Please forgive me and enjoy the chapter! 

Sundrop's POV:

It was time for the daycare to open in the Pizzaplex. I was standing in the tower that I jump down from as I see a few kids walking in with their parents. I leaped into the ball pit and rose up from the plastic circular objects. I skipped over a greeted the kids and parents with joy. Some of the kids even hugged me! The parents left and I shut the door to the daycare. 

"Alright kids! Who's ready for a fun day today!"

The kids cheered and raced off to go play. I watch their little feet run all around. I skipped out to go join the children! We colored, painted, played tag, and did so much more until nap time began! I called over a few kids to help get out the sleeping bags and other things. I looked out seeing Moondrop standing on the balcony. They grabbed a hook and buckled it to them then floated down.. gracefully. I felt my wires heat up and shook it away. 

"Hello Moon!" I said smiling as he walked over to me.

"Heya there Sun," He replied. "I can get the kids ready for their nap if you want to wait in the room."

I nodded, "Please don't scare them or they will never sleep."

"Calm your coding mate. I got this."

Moon walked off gathering the children, some of them frowned and backed away. I know Moon isn't good around kids but I feel bad for him.. I climbed to the room in the tower and sat down on the mattress waiting for Moondrop to come back. 

Moondrop's POV:

I finally put the kids to sleep. I watched them for a good 10 minutes then decided to go meet up with Sundrop in our room. I bounced inside the room seeing Sun sitting on the bed peacefully with their eyes closed. I couldn't help but sit next to them and stare. Sundrop opened his eyes smiling at me. I got closer to him and wrapped my arms around him, laying down on the bed.

Sundrop's POV:

I was being cradled by Moon on the bed. I thought he didn't like being touched.. what was this feeling I had inside of me? It was making my circuits go crazy! I went closer in Moondrop's arms and hugged him. This feeling I was having made me feel like I didn't want this to end. I don't want to let Moondrop go back to the children. I want him to stay here! With me! Just the two of us. Alone.