Ch 16: A way to help

A loooooooong SMUT chapter✨🏳️‍🌈🌙☀️

Still Moon's POV:

"Sun-S-SUNDROP?!" I yelped.

Sun had me pinned to the wall of our room. He was looking at the ground and panting. What was up with him? I put my hands on his and grabbed his waist. He looked at me with tired eyes, blush, and sweat. 

"Sun.. whats wrong?"

Sun pressed his body against mine, hugging me. I hugged him back but it didn't change the fact that he was acting.. needy. I didn't speak about what was wrong with him but I knew what it was-

"Moon..?" Sun whispered.

"...Yes Sunny?" I answered.

"A-After- the kiss last night.. I started feeling weird. Like I need more of it.."

"Sun..sun? Are you crying?"

"I-I'm sorry Moon!" 

Sundrop did start to cry. He melted into the floor holding onto one of my legs. At least he's not too far into "that mood" but he was getting close. Sun is too innocent to know about that. But I have to help him. I couldn't do it right now because of the children.

"Darling, I need you to wait here until the kids leave."

Sun was about to speak but I shushed them and they agreed to stay in the room. I guided Sunny to the bed and he sat down. I left them to rest and went back to the sleeping children. I did find one of them sitting up awake. I floated down to the small boy and gave him a moondrop candy. He smiled and headed back to sleep with ease. I still had a good 15 minutes before nap time was over. 

~after the children left because I want to get to the good stuff~ 

Sundrop's POV:

I twisted and turned in my bed for hours. I didn't know what was happened but I didn't that I wanted Moon and them to touch me. I want to be held and kissed by them. This was so uncomfortable! I heard metallic footsteps head my way and Moon walked in. I sat up in bed and Moondrop came to sit next to me. Without a warning Moon got on top of me causing me to squeak in surprise!

"I'm going to help you out of this but I need you to trust me."

"O-Okay."

I kissed Sundrop on their lips passionately. They groaned as they opened their mouth giving access to the inside. After a few minutes of making out I decided to finally help the poor animatronic. I told him once again to trust me and he nodded. I undid the buttons of Sun's pants but he tried stopping me. I held onto his hand shoving it away gently. I felt him get hotter as his pants came fully off leaving his lower body area exposed. I realized that Sun was made with a female body base, I was born with a male. How wonderful~! 

Sun looked away towards the wall as I undid my own clothing leaving my lower area exposed as well. I grabbed them by the waist and but gently on their neck. I knew my teeth couldn't get through his metal which was good but I did have a great effect on them~. Sun moaned as I bit them all over. I stopped biting on him and made my way to the good part.

"This might hurt a bit." I warned.

"Please.. be careful." Sundrop whispered.

I could try to be are gentle as I could but it's going to hurt them no matter what.. 

I looked down at both of our parts and slowly made my way inside of a small whole Sunny had in his lower parts (ok pause for a second- WHY IS IT SO EMBARRASSING TO WRITE BODY PARTS!? Like I've done it before in other books why can't I write it here??? -_- anyways- back to the story sorry) I finally pushed my full length inside of him and he moaned and yelled in pain/pleasure. I apologized but he didn't answer. Black, oily tears formed in his eyes but he calmed down after adjusting himself. 

Sorry y'all I'm too tired to finish this chapter I promise I'll write more in the next one! Sorry again TmT"