Ch 22: Morning

Sundrop's POV:

I groaned as I awoke with my boyfriend hugging my waist. I felt a little dizzy and my head hurt a bit but that was probably from last night. The floor creaked as I walked away from Moondrop who shifted to his other side. Did we really need to work today? I felt so tired and somewhat upset..

"Moony?" I asked hoping he was actually awake.

I got no response from him so I made my way to the balcony. The lights of the daycare were off giving the room an eerie vibe. Everything looked shifted and curved it made me want to be sick. I went back and sat on the bed next to Moondrop. I looked at him and thought about last night. I don't remember what happened after I drank whatever Moon offered me, being carried to the daycare by him, and that's it. It must have been the drink that Moon gave me that made me forget.. I probably had to much. That made me kind of upset.

Cold hands wrapped around me and I looked at Moondrop who was looking back at me. He had a sly smile on his face.

"Morning Sunshine~" He said.

"Morning."

Moon gave a kiss to my neck which didn't feel right to me. I gently pushed him off and got ready for the day. He didn't seem very happy about it.

~an hour later~

The kids would be arriving shortly so I had very little time to clean the rest of the daycare but oh well it's going to get messed up anyways so why bother that much? Moon was sitting in the tower watching me, how I helpful he is! The happy cries of small children rang through my ears followed by the sound of the ball pit. I ran over to great the kids who happily treated me back with hugs! Moondrop came to great them as well and they also ran to him. Parents yelled their goodbyes and left.

"Alright kids!" I said, "what should be do first?"