Ch 20: Part like theres no tomorrow//Pt 2

Sundrop's POV:

Moondrop was still holding onto my hand once we got to the main stage of the Pizzaplex. The whole Glamrock gang was there along with Gregory, DJMM and a few staff bots! Moondrop let go of me and walked over to the gang and I followed him.

"So you did bring him!" Freddy said.

"Yep, it took a little bit to convince him to come." Moon replied to him.

"I mean it is his first time out of that kid-infested place." Roxane snickered.

"Oh well it's a daycare what do you expect?" Chica said.

I scooted closet behind Moon. I had no idea why I was getting a little nervousness? I'm usually great with talking to people!

"Why are we wasting our time?" Moondrop asked taking ahold of me from behind, "Let's fucking party!"

This man is an animal.. and I love him

~A little bit later~

Moondrop's POV:

I continued drinking my alcohol. I wasn't actually drunk for the amount I have had already which was 2 bottles! I couldn't help that Sunny was on the dance floor with Chica and Roxy dancing around with them while DJ blasts his happy pop music. He was laughing and singing with the girls and I couldn't help but blush and smile at the cuteness that is my boyfriend.

Sundrop started looking tired and excused himself from the dancing to join me, Monty, and Freddy. He leaned against me feeling very warm.

"What some love?" I asked handing him my bottle of alcohol.

"Is it- alcohol?" Sun asked teaching out for it.

"..No.."

Sun shrugged and took and drink of it. To my surprise he smiled at it and drank more.

"This is really good!"

"I know."

Sundrop finished it up quickly and went to go get another. Freddy was very shocked to see Sundrop drink while Monty quietly laughed his ass off.

~2 hours later~

Sundrop was slouching over with his head on my shoulder. Good was he drunk- I feel kinda bad for lying to him about the alcohol but he was adorable when drunk. Earlier he was yelling, flirting with me, and even swearing! And now he's worn out almost asleep.

"How's about a slow dance?" DJ asked.

"Sun might be-"

"HELL YEAH!!" Sundrop and Roxy yelled cutting me off.

I sighed, "Fine.."

Everyone walked into the dance floor as MM played a slow song. Gregory sat down while everyone else danced. Freddy and Monty were together, Chica and Roxy, and Me with Sundrop. The music started playing and we all started moving quietly. Sundrop looked so happy, drunk, tired, and sexy as hell~ these past few days, everything has been so romantic and I had no clue why but I loved it. As we danced I didn't notice that everyone stopped to look at us until DJ spoke out.

"A shoutout to the new and happy couple!" He said.

The main animatronics all had drinks in their hands and cheered. I looked back at Sundrop who was blushing and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back and that was the end. A good end of a wild party.