Ch 8: Valentines Day is strange//Pt 1

Moondrop's POV:

"So you're telling me.. Valentines day is special because..?"

"You get to spend the whole day with the people you love!" Sundrop said bouncing up and down happily.

"..Sounds boring." I replied.

"Well that's because no one loves you."

"WELL DAMN BITCH FUCK YOU!!"

Its ok Moon. No one loves me either

"Moondrop I'm only kidding!"

Sundrop snickered. I turned my back to him crossing my arms. 

"Hmph!"

All went quiet but then I felt hands on my shoulders. I turned slowly to face Sun who was hugging me and blushing lightly. I pat his head a few times and squirmed out of his grasp. I walked away and out of the room flipping them off. 

I grabbed a hook and leaped off the balcony. It was the afternoon and the daycare was closed just because of today. The whole rest of the building was open. I decided to walk around in the shadows of the Pizzaplex, blending into the darkness. There were many people here, holding hands, sharing drinks (mostly shakes) with each other, and I even saw a few people kiss.. how disgusting.. disgusting that it made me jealous.. jealous that I can't do that with Sundrop. Yes, I'm admitting that I'm actually falling for that stupid, jolly, everything is cupcakes and rainbows boy! He's just.. funny, sweet, beautiful, caring, and he makes me overheat when I look at him. Since day one I've found them unique but I never showed it. I crept over to Rockstar Row in Freddy's room area. I opened a small vent and climbed in. I opened the other part that led into the room. I peaked inside noticing Freddy standing at the mirror. 

"Well hello there~." I said.

Freddy jumped at my voice and looked around. 

"Hello?" He said, being an idiot and not looking up.

"Up here big guy." 

Freddy looked up and around until he saw me. 

"Ah- who are-? How did you-"

I jumped down behind Freddy, swaying as I landed. 

"Names Moondrop. I work in the daycare along with Sun."

"Ah, that's why you don't look familiar to me. Well it's nice to meet you Moondrop!"

Freddy held out a hand for me to shake. I took it and did one shake then pulled away. 

"Let's just cut to the chase," I offered, "I need your help.. just for today."