Ch 31: Thats Not Sundrop.

Moondrop's POV:

Where the hell is he?!

"Sun?! Sundrop!?" I called out.

I was running all around the daycare in search of Sundrop but he was nowhere to be found. I was getting worried about him. Ever since the day he was really angry at me and threw plastic balls at me he became more aggressive and angry. Not to mention when the lights were dim he was being weird and his voice was glitching out..

"Sundrop! Where the hell are you?" I yelled again.

A cold hand touched my shoulder making me jump. I whipped my head around and Sundrop was standing behind me. He had a blank expression on his face.

"Oh, there you are."

"..Hello Moondrop."

"Um- hi Sundrop."

Sun let go of my shoulder but in a second he shoved me to the ground. I was about to yell at him but he got on top of me making me blush instead. My head was slammed on the ground by him. Now I was angry.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I asked.

He didn't respond till after a while, "Nothing is wrong with me Moon, you're the one that has something wrong with you." Sun hissed.

"What the fuck."

He got off of me and sighed.

"You see, I'm not Sundrop. But I am a part of him and you combined."

I stood up slowly, "What are you talking about? And who are you?"

"You don't need to worry about who I am Moony. All you need to worry about is what's going to happen to your precious boyfriend~.."

I leaped towards him and grabbed him on his shoulders.

"Don't. You dare. Hurt. Sundrop." I growled.

"I'm not going to hurt him Moon.. unless he deserves it..~" He responded.

I was picked up and thrown across the room landing in the ball pit. I shook the balls off me and stared at him without making a sound. Sundrop- or whoever that is stepped closer to me and kneeled down.

"You don't deserve to know my name but what you do deserve to know is that I'm going to rule the whole universe and have you work for me!"

"Like that'll ev-"

"Goodbye~"

Thank you for reading! Don't worry I'm making a second book that will be posted tomorrow or the day after. But there are other books that I also need to work on-

Don't forget to follow me on Wattpad (this app) and subscribe to my YouTube channel which is on my profile in the about me =^w^=

It's Gacha btw- lol sorry TwT" see you all later~!!