Ch 5: That meant nothing

Moondrop's POV:

Me and Sundrop continued our hide and seek game. I was hiding on top of the other play structure in the daycare. I knew Sun wouldn't be able to find me for a bit. He's too stupid to see me out in the open. It took about 10 minutes for him to finally look up on the playing structures and notice me. I gave him a small wave, grinning at him. 

"Found you Moony!" Sundrop called pointing at me.

"Gotta catch me before the seeking is official~!" I teased.

"Ah! Hey no fair!"

"Cry me a river."

Sundrop stomped one of his feet and ran to the structure I sat o top of. I grabbed one of the ropes and attached it to me. Sundrop made it up to the top and tried touching me but I leaped away. Sun frowned and jumped to touch me. And he did.. He laughed in triumph as I sighed playfully and floated down. I followed Sundrop down to the daycare floor. Sundrop tried hugging me but backed away. 

Cute. I thought as I hugged him. He looked at me shocked. 

"That didn't mean anything." I said.

"Whatever you say!" Sun replied.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. 

UUUGGGGGHHG author is too lazy rn to continue this chapter and it has no ideas for it soooo NEXT CHAPTER THAT WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW!!