Ch 18: Planned surprise

Sundrop's POV:

I groaned as I awoke on top of something hard and warm. I felt all around it realizing it was Moondrop! They were sleeping peacefully with one arm on me and one dangling off the bed. I moaned tiredly and wiggles out of his grasp placing my feet on the floor. I shivered at the cold wood and stood up. Moondrop groaned and sat up slowly smiling once he saw me.

"Good morning Moony~" I said.

"Good morning Sunny~" He replied.

Moon blushed and came to stand up next next to me but then bent down and gave a kiss to my area?! I moaned out loudly and pushed him back.

"M-Moon! Not right there!" I yelled.

"Aww~ but I thought you liked that honey~" Moon said seductively.

"Mm.."

Moon stood back off and kissed me properly on my mouth and cheeks. I kissed him back of course and he grabbed me at my waist.

"I wasn't to close the daycare for today." Moon said.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Just so I can be with you to make sure your ok after what just happened and we could.. I don't know.. have a small date?"

"A date? Seriously. Right after we just did- that?"

"..Yes."

"Moon, as much as I appreciate that you know we can't close the daycare and besides your the only one who can leave that daycare!"

"Well we could do it here."

"Hm.. maybe after."

"Right."

I smiled and Moondrop let go of me and slid on his clothing as I put mine on as well.

~Moon's POV and also snack time in the daycare~

The children knew the plan. I pulled the kids away one by one while Sun was distracted and the kids were going to pretend to be asleep during naptime once me and Sundrop switch places. Once Sun goes away to charge for a bit me and the kids will set up a small table, drawings of candles, snacks, and paper roses! If me and Sunny couldn't leave the daycare for a date then we will have one in here! The kids were going to pretend to be waiters and waitresses as well! Only the table part was my idea and the kids planned all the rest out. Their pretty creative children I'll give them that. I sat in the balcony of the daycare waiting for naptime to happen in a few minutes. And once it did it was time to make our move!