Ch 14: Moondrop's game

13+ warning haha but not smut lol

Moon's POV:

"You bitch!" I yelled.

"Moon! Language!" Sundrop gasped. 

I picked up my hat and put it back on my head then hit Sun in the head with another plastic ball. Sun then threw two back at me hitting my chest plate. If you couldn't tell, me and Sundrop were in a ball pit fight with each other. We weren't actually fighting about anything but it was somewhat enjoyable. Sundrop jumped on top of me and we both fell back into the plastic laughing. Sun pushed themselves up so they were leaning over me. I heated up as he was over me. I pulled Sun down and kissed him gently then quickly flipped over and picked him up. Sundrop squeaked when he was in my arms. I smirked and narrowed my eyes.

"How about we play another game~?" I said.

"What kind of game?" Sundrop asked.

I took Sun out of the pit and up to out tower of the daycare placing him down on the mattress of my room. I got on top of him and kissed him roughly. Sundrop started squirming underneath me but I held him in place. His mouth opened slowly allowing my mechanical tongue to slip inside and lick him. Sun started moaning and groaned whenever my tongue hit his teeth. I stopped the kiss and backed up but still on top. 

"Such a pretty boy~" I whispered.

"Mm..~ Moon? What was that?" He asked.

"I'm just showing you love my dearest~"

"D-Do it.. again-"

Sun looked away from me blushing as he said that. I kissed him once again a little rougher not letting him go. I held him in a kiss for a good 2 and a half minutes. During that time I continued licking him again and  all he did was moan into it and squirm. Sundrop gasped and coughed when I let him go. Sun looked away from me embarrassed and a little mad but he looks cute when he was. 

"Too much hm~?" I teased.

"Shush your mouth." Sun replied.

I snickered and laid down besides him him, wrapping him in my arms. Sundrop sighed and cuddled into me. 

"Take a rest for a bit love."

"Mhm."