Ch 25: After is lust

Moon's POV:

All through naptime I couldn't think of anything but how to make it up to Sundrop about my laziness and unhelpful ass. A few kids were snoring peacefully away playing in their dreams of whatever children dream about. Us robots can't dream because we don't have brains but if we could, I'd be dreaming about my boyfriend every night~. I would dream about how adorable his body would look underneath me, panting out of breath, drooling and begging for mo- WHAT AM I THINKING!??!

I looked up to the towers and floated my way up with the hook I use to fly around the daycare. I gracefully landed on the edge of the balcony and unhooked the rope then proceeded to walk forwards to only find Sundrop struggling with some tape to hang a drawing with. His hands were taped together and a title but stuck to his legs. He looked adorable trying to get free.

"Having fun there, Sunbite?" I teased.

"Yep! Just fine!" He responded falling onto his back even more tangled up. How is he this stupid?

"Here, let me help you."

I walked over to Sundrop and kneeled down to help free him until I saw his face, he was blushing slightly looking nervous. How he looked..it turned me on.. I couldn't help but brush my hand against his cheek.

"Oh Sunny.. you look so adorable like this~"

"Mm.."

"I think I'll leave you stuck like this for a while~"

"Noo! Ple-"

I kissed him hard to shut him up. Once I stopped, a string of saliva connected both of our tongues. Sun blushed more and looked away from me embarrassed and angry because he wasn't out of the tape yet. Moon leaned back as far as he could on top of Sun.

"Time for some fun love~"

Haha! Y'all thought. Nasties..

Jk- I would totally write it but I'm too lazy and sad right now lmao!!