Ch 10: 1 night 2 confessions

Moondrop's POV:

Sundrop was blushing like crazy as soon as I got closer to him. I got even closer, he whimpered. What was up wit- ohh~ I see what it is~?

How do I do this? I thought to myself. 

I put two of my fingers along Sundrop's shoulder, gliding down to his hip, then to his thigh~. Sun whined quietly like a dog. He was adorable like this~

"There's something I want to tell you Sunny~.." I said.

"N-No! I want- to tell y-you! Something!" Sun said squeaking and stuttered.

I tilted my head, confused. Sundrop took a few deep breaths with his eyes closed then opened them again starring directly into my own eyes. 

"Moon..I- well.. um- It's Valentine's Day a-and I-! I WANTED TO SAY THAT I LOVE YOU! I really really do! For the past few days.. I know it's so sudden! I-I'm sorry!"

Sundrop kept going.. on and on.. their not shutting up! I tried telling them to shut up but they won't! So what did I do~?

*Kiss*

I kissed Sundrop not only to make him shut up but also because I love him.. since the first day I met him~. I didn't pull away until a few seconds after Sun relaxed into the kiss. I pulled away from his metallic lips but then dragged mine down to his neck then to his chest stopping there with heavy breaths. Both of us said nothing but stare in opposite directions. I put one hand on his still keeping quiet. 

"I love you too Sunny," I said, "since the very beginning."

Sun pulled his hand away from mine. I looked at him. Sundrop held his hands together blushing madly. I kissed him once again but more rough, biting his metallic lips with my sharp teeth, making my robotic tongue enter his robotic mouth, licking his teeth, his lips, the sides of his mouth, choking him with my tongue that just kept going deeper-(O-OK AUTHOR! THATS ENOUGH!) Sundrop moaned as I kept going. I didn't want to stop! I've never felt these feelings before! They were taking over my system! I just wanted to kiss them, touch them, FUCK THEM~! 

"M-Moon stop!" Sun said pushing me off.

"Aw~ but I liked it~," I smirked, "and I know you did too darling~"

Sundrop put his hands on his knees in fists giving me a grumpy face. All I could do was snicker at him which made him more upset.

"I-It's not funny!" 

I gave a few more small laughs then sighed, "You're right starlight~ I'm sorry."

"Forgiven!"

Sun pushed me down so my head rested on the pillows of the bed and he laid next to me. They wrapped their arms around me and cuddled their face into the side of my chest. I put one arm behind him lightly brushing it against his back. 

"I love you Moondrop~.." Sun whispered.

"I love you too Sun," I replied, "Sleep well."