Ch 17: There's a first time for everything

You wanted it. I provided.

SMUT ALERT! SMUT ALERT! WOO WOO! WOO WOO!☀️🌙💦

Sundrop's POV:

Moondrop was on top of me and both of us were undressed. This was the weirdest thing that has every happened to me and it hurt so bad but felt amazing at the same time. Moondrop's.. member was inside of me it was kind of uncomfortable but I pulled through it. 

"R-Reasy Sunny?" Moon asked.

"Y-Yeah.. I think so." I responded.

Moon smiled and waited for a few seconds before he moved himself in and out of me at a very slow pace. I groaned a bit trying to keep myself quiet because I knew that if I made noises it would be very embarrassing.. Moondrop grunted and went faster! I couldn't help it but my groans became louder and I started moaning out, almost crying from the pain!

"A-AH-HAA~ MOONDROP OWIE~!" 

"I t-told you it might h-h-hurt! Sunny-"

"M-MMmm~..!" 

Moondrop leaned closer to me as he started going in and out of me faster and even harder. Moon was basically pounding himself inside of me and it felt so good yet it hurt considering that this was my first time that I've done this.. I don't even know what this is even called but it seems like Moon HAS done this. I didn't realize it but I was starting to cry and even move my hips along with his movements so he went even deeper in me. Moondrop moaned as he released some kind of liquid into me and stopped sitting on his legs with whatever the liquid was dripping off of his member. I tried to speak but I couldn't. I was panting and too tired but eventually I did talk.

"M-Moon..~?" I whispered.

"Y-Yes.. Sunny..?" He replied.

"What- was that."

"Oh don't worry about that baby~"

...

...

..

..

.

.

"You wanna taste it~?"

"W-WHAT?!"

Moon laughed and kissed me gently. I wanted to fall asleep to his kiss but I was too pleased by it that I wanted more but didn't bother to ask for another. None of us bothered to dress ourselves again and we just laid there silently holding onto each other for warmth. And that's when nothing that happened earlier mattered. Not the building, not the other animatronics, not the daycare, not the children, not what we did, nothing. We only cared if the other went to sleep comfortably.