Ch 3: A chance to know you

Moondrop's POV:

I was doing nothing but sitting on top of the balcony in the daycare. It's been at least 3 days since I've been programmed to work at the daycare of the Pizzaplex. I didn't really like my job. But scaring the kids and teasing Sundrop made it fun. Sundrop.. I could talk about him all day.. the way he handles the children, the way he crosses his arms or puts his hands on his hips when mad at me, they way he- 

...

Of course I don't have a crush on him! He's my coworker and that's disgusting!.. but, I guess I can admit that he can be a bit cute at times.. ughh! He's so ANNOYING!!

"Hey! Moon!" Someone called out to me.

I saw Sundrop climbing up to reach me. He smiled happily. 

"It's naptime! So time for you to take over!" 

I sighed and jumped down the the daycare floor. I walked over to the sleeping area where the kids already were laying down. Most of the kids hid with their blankets when I came over. I looked over each kid, one by one then grabbed one of the hooks that I used to float over and rose up to the air.  

~Half an hour later~ 

My inner alarm went off. It was now the time that naptime was over. I flew to the balcony to get Sundrop who was happily coloring on the floor. I stared at his a- head! and tapped him. Sundrop looked up at me and smiled as he got up from the floor. 

Sundrop jumped from the balcony, leaving me in the room that was hidden from the kids. I sat down on the mattress of the singular bed and laid there. I hid till the day was over. After it was over, Sundrop called my name as he came up to the hidden room. He sat down next to me bouncing on the mattress. I sighed.

"Wanna play a game?!" Sundrop asked excited.

"If it gets you to leave me alone." I replied. 

Sunny rolled his eyes while smiling. 

"I know we don't really get to talk a lot because of work," he started, "But we're going to play a game to get to know each other more!"

I stayed silent.

"We each tell one truth and two lies to the other person and they have to guess which one was the truth!" 

"And if you lose you get to hit the other person!" I interrupt.

"What- NO!" Sundrop sighed, "I'll go first!"

~After the game (Sorry I'm lazy as hell)~

I sat there, blushing.. I actually opened up to Sundrop. Even though I was programmed a few day's ago, I was feeling things I've never felt before. It grew stronger than earlier today.. what was this?