Ch 9: Valentines Day is strange//Pt 2

Sundrop's POV:

Today was Valentines Day. A few days after Moondrop became my partner in the daycare, I've started feeling strange towards him. My coding goes crazy and I feel my wires spark inside of me (in a good way of course)! 

Moondrop left the daycare a while ago which gave me time to make him something special for this day! I was sitting in the coloring area of the daycare, cutting out red paper into a big heart shape. I wrote Moondrop's name in purple marker with the message "I love you!" I wanted Moon to feel special! I finished up the paper and leaped back to my room to hide the paper. 

~2 hours later~ 

Moon hasn't come back yet and I had nothing to really do so I just swung and jumped around the play structures until I heard the daycare's door open. I saw Moon walking into the room, closing the door behind them. He hand something in his hands. 

"Hi Moony!" I said bouncing towards him.

"Hey." He replied walking past me. 

"What is that?" I asked following him. 

"It's nothing. Just something for someone."

"Ooo~"

"Shove off."

Moondrop bounced up to the tower. I stood at the bottom. What has gotten into them? I shook it off and followed into the secret room. Moondrop was setting what he was holding down on the side of the bed. 

"I'm going to power down," Moondrop said, "I'll talk later and DON'T look at that!" 

Moon pointed to the thing he set down and I nodded. His eye lights went out and he went limp on the mattress. 

~7 pm

It's been hours since Moondrop went into rest mode.. I was starting to get impatient. I grabbed my present for Moon and held it in my hands, placing it closer to my chest then sitting I front of Moon. That's when he awoke. Moon blinked a few times once he turned on then scratched at his facial plates. 

"Hello there Moon!" I said happily.

"Good evening Sun." He replied.

Moondrop looked at what I was holding. I looked at it too and put it code to him. He took it after I said that it was for them and smiled! Moon blushed and grabbed his thing and gave it to me! It was a small box. I opened it and inside was a white a grey bracelet with stars on it! I noticed Moon had another one that also had stars but it was orange and yellow! Omg it made my present seem so terrible compared to his..! I was blushing and smiling but it soon faded away into a frown..

Do I tell him? I asked myself.

"Do you not like it?" Moondrop asked. 

My eyes widened, "W-What!? No no no! Of course not! I absolutely love it thank you Moon!"

"Then why did you frown?"

I blushed, "Because! My gift seems dumb now.. you got me a bracelet and all I got you was a cut out heart!" I only half way lied..

Moondrop sighed.

"There's something in your mind. I can tell." 

He got closer.

"Sundrop.."

Then-