Ch 29: Naptime

Moondrop's POV:

It was getting close to naptime. The children were setting up their sleeping a areas along with Sun. I was being informed that the lights were acting up all through the building and that they will soon be fixed by one of the staff bots. I thanked it and walked away after closing the door behind me. Making my way over to Sundrop and the children I smiled. The kids were laying down in their bags with Sun in the middle smiling sweetly as he always does. I sat down next to my boyfriend and kissed his cheek. He didn't blush or anything but kissed me back making me blush.

"Y-You can go r€st Moon," He said, "I'll-I'll watch the CHILDren thi$$$$$$$$$$$$$ time-E-e."

"Um- are you sure? You need your rest dear."

"GO."

He was looking at me dead in the eyes when he said to go.. he was kind of scaring me-..

"Okay okay- I'm going to need to check your wires after this."

"S-Sure-Sure-SURE!"

I got up and stared at Sun who snapped his head back towards the children. I didn't notice that they fell asleep so quickly! Something weird was definitely going on..

I walked away and hooked myself onto the rope that attached to my back and flew up towards the balcony. I looked back towards where the kinds and Sun were. Then headed into my room.