example

Luisa Madrigal. The girl everyone in the school was after. From straight guys to transgender to nonbinary, you asked they were most likely after her. I happened to be one of those people that sat back and watched as their crush slowly slip away to other people and would miss their chance. Luisa never noticed me since I was naturally a quiet kid and wouldn't talk much until you got to know me or got me on a subject of something I loved. Honestly I felt better being left alone, unless you were my friends, I could make an exception for them.

Dakota and Alex were my best of friends. We were all a little mix of different people, but we got along great. We were most definitely the weirdest friend group of the school because we all had different views on everything, but could always come to an agreement, we were usually the ones that broke up a fight if we weren't the ones to start it, and we were the kids who were ok in everyone's book because we would occasionally throw parties everyone had fun at and since my parents were never home we never got in trouble.

Luisa well she just seemed to be an oddball of the school. She had these huge muscles, stood taller then most the teachers and other students, and everyone knew who she was. You could always pick her out from the crowd. Everyone loved her in some way.

"Hey Y/n you sure you aren't atleast a little into Luisa?" I jumped at the question "yeah I'm sure." Alex hummed "ok and why are you always staring at señorita Luisa then?" My face went red "because who doesn't want to touch those muscles?" They all laughed "thats true. There are alot of straight girls that want to touch them." I laughed "exactly. Now will you let me be a moment please, so I can daydream about her?" They all laughed.

"Dude here she comes you better talk to her." They all shoved me in her direction last second then ran as I fell onto her feet almost tripping her "that hurt." I rubbed my wrists and chin "hey you ok?" She grabbed me by my backpack and picked me up before sitting me on my feet "yeah I'm ok. Sorry about that." She smiled "its ok. I seen what they did. Are they your friends or...?" I nodded "yeah they are. They like teasing me over stuff sometimes that I hate being teased over." I looked over my shoulder at them "oh well, your welcome to hang with me any time. See ya around Y/n." She walked past me and I stood there a moment. Did my crush just give me the ok to hang out around her?

"Dude no one's ever got that lucky with her." I shrugged as they ran over to me "eh she probably just felt bad for me is all. She's a nice person, but that doesn't mean she wants to hang out around me because I'm someone she finally noticed and likes." Alex slapped me upside the head "dont you be saying that." I rubbed where she slapped me "ow dude. Stop abusing me." She chuckled "it'll only hurt until the pain goes away you're fine." I sighed "douch." She gasped and looked at me "what did you call me?" I motioned like I zipped my mouth and threw away the key while the others laughed.

When the bell rang signaling lunch was over my friends tried shoving me infront of Luisa again, but I knew better and stopped in my tracks as they ran past me and into her almost knocking her over "sorry Luisa." They all scrambled then took off and hid behind me "really? If I had to face her then you guys can too." She laughed a little at my word choice as I moved away from them "look I dont mind you guys teasing one another, but try not bringing me into it ok?" They nodded and I laughed at them. Everyone of them was nervous except for Alex "ok, but like my friend over there-" I placed my hand over her mouth and she bit me making me pull my hand away.

"Come on it wasn't that bad." The teacher looked at Dakota "please be quiet at this time." He fell quiet "you dont understand. If I go off the rails like I can at times then I might get 'overly friendly' with her." We kept an eye on the teacher and when she wasn't paying attention went back to talking "dont lie you want to do that with her." I looked over at Luisa who caught me looking and smiled warmly "yeah, but not in that way or when I can't control myself." Alex leaned back in her chair on the other side of me "then don't drink. I'm the responsible one out of us sometimes. Maybe its your turn to be that one." I sighed "I can try, but no promises."

The teacher flipped around (the following is based off of true events that happened to me and my entire class in my freshman year of high-school) "ok you three out. I dont know what got into you three today, but out. I can't teach when you three keep talking." We all looked down "actually you three stay in here. Everyone listen to this. It is people like all of you that won't ever stop talking that cause wars. It's people like you who won't ever shut up and it leaves others paying for your actions in the end. I asked you once already to please be quiet and you won't. Now look where it got you. If this was the real world out of this classroom you wouldn't be having this small talk it would be automatic war or problems. Caused by you not being quiet." I looked at the table and swallowed hard while trying not to cry. I never did good when someone yelled at me even if it wasn't directed at me.

(Here on out its not based off anything)

"It was my fault. Dont go after them. I passed Y/n a note and thats what got them talking." She turned to Luisa shocked "o-oh. It still doesn't give them a reason to be talking after I asked them not to be." Luisa nodded "I know, but you only asked them once. Maybe if you had asked them more than once they would've stopped." The teacher stared at her a moment before going back to teaching knowing Luisa had a point. I only mouthed a 'thank you' at Luisa who smiled and nodded at me letting me know she was saying 'you're welcome' quietly as to not get us in trouble again.