Luisa x GN! Reader

This is a smat to fluff with a gender neutral reader. I will try my best with the smut to get it right and not lean to far towards one gender when writing it, but no promises that it will be perfect.
This was requested by Uraynus_759 and I hope you like it. It was pretty fun to write.

"Y/n, oh my God." Luisa stepped over to me as I got up off the ground "are you ok amor?" She tried to help me up and I pulled my arm away from her while shooting her a glare "im fine." I brushed myself off "I didn't do anything why are you mad at me?" I ignored her as I gathered my things off the ground "come on Y/n, please tell me whats wrong?" I sighed "it doesn't matter Luisa just leave me alone." I turned around looking for my last paper for work and seen it in her hand "give that here." I reached for it and she pulled did away from me "not until you tell me why you are so mad at me." I bit my lip and reached for it again.

"Y/n?" I huffed angrily "you want to know why? Fine. You don't know how to tell people no, like seriously you don't and it pisses me off because you promised your parents and me that you'd work on it and you haven't. I dont mind you not having time for me, but I do mind you not telling people no because then the plans me and you make like three weeks in advance that mean the most to me gets pushed aside and ignored and forgotten. All because you can't say no. Our four year anniversary was today and where were you when you promised me you'd take the day off?" Tears came close to falling down her face "im sorry I-" I rolled my eyes "you forgot? Just like last year? And the years before that because you were working?" Its been five years since Casita fell Luisa and you fell right back into your old ways just a few months after it was rebuilt. It doesn't make me mad that you work. It makes me mad that you won't take care of yourself. I mean look at the scars that line your body. Thats all from working too hard."

I was tired of seeing her so tired all the time and not wanting or willing to say anything and I felt bad for making her cry, but I loved her with my whole heart and wanted what was best for her and if that meant getting in a argument to make her realize that then so be it.

"I just want to make my Abuela proud of me." Seriously Luisa? Seriously? "She is proud of you Luisa. Shes told you that and the whole town that multiple times. You have nothing to prove and you don't need to make her proud." I could see I was starting to make her mad as her face was going red and she was balling her fists "well I'm sorry I can't do the things I promised I would ok? Its hard to break old habits and you should know that." Leave it to her to just change subjects "I know its hard Luisa, but you don't even try. You never have." She kept her haze averted "I have tried Y/n. I've tried so many times to-" I cut her off "no you haven't. You've tried maybe once." I watched her clench her jaw before looking at me and I knew I finally got through to her, but I was in for it.

"And how many times have you ever been there to try and support me or see me try? None of them Y/n. There has been times I've said no and there has been times I've made time for you. For us and where were you huh? You were with your friends or you were at the bar or you just couldn't make it because you were just soo tired from work where you sit all day, but you expect me to do everything you can't. I've asked you to quit drinking every weekend because my Abuela doesn't like it and won't allow us to marry until you stop, but you don't seem to care about that like I do. I've asked you to have dinner with my family on our anniversary every year and because your mad at me you tell me 'sorry I can't make it just like you couldn't make time for me.' Amd you you know how horrible it makes me feel when you say that? How horrible it makes you look to mi familia who loves you to death and always has?"

I looked at my counter top contemplating putting my work down there so I wasn't holding it anymore. "I've tried to support you when you tried to stop doing things that are a habit to you and I've been there every time you've tried, but you've never been there for me. I told five people no today. Thats three more then yesterday and last week, why? Because I remembered our anniversary today and I made sure I could be done with my work early to spend time with you, but you clearly don't want me around if I can't do everything you expect me to when your here. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean its not happening. My parents have been talking to me more then you have lately, so they know everything that I've been doing, but you don't because you've been out drinking. Something you haven't tried to stop or slow down on doing since two years ago." Damn I picked the wrong day to argue with her "Luisa im sorry. I should be doing better for you and-" she scoffed "save your breath. You might not want to waste it on something that disappoints you all the time."