Luisa x Fem! Reader toxic relationship.

The first 300 words are out of another story of mine. I got a cool request before I even created this book to write this, so here it is. No the toxic relationship isn't the reader and Luisa. Lets get that out of the way first. Thanks for the request GlitchPup sorry I kind of forgot about it. I hope you like it.

Warnings: abuse and toxic relationship plus swearing.

I knew it'd be torture to me if I forced myself to love him and it would be wrong to have him fall in with love me then breakup with him because I wasnt feeling it, but if I wanted to stick around Encanto to be friends with Mirabel and Luisa it had to be done.

"So Y/n you've never felt feelings for any other guy or girl in this town right?" I sighed "yeah thats right." That was definitely a lie "and you'll never love another right?" I got uneasy at the question "I mean we havent even been dating long yet, so why does it matter?" His face grew red "because I want you to only love me." I sighed "fine no I won't love another." He smiled "good. Now we just have to move you in with me and-" I put my hand up "I'll have to stop you there. We've been dating like what? A week/three months? And you want me to move in with you?" He nodded "sorry, but no. Try in a year or two maybe." His face grew red again and I sighed "get mad all you want I'm not moving in with you this fast." I got up and left without another word.

I was beyond livid and stomped away super upset before heading to the river to soak my feet and legs. "Who does he think he is, Hercules? This is why I dont date men. There are cool ones and there are bad ones and I always get the bad ones."

-300 word mark

As I sat on bank of the river putting my socks and shoes back on I felt a presence behind/above me and just figured it was Luisa since we normally met up here just it enjoy nature and talk. "Hi Luisa." I suddenly was grabbed by the back of my neck and thrown into the water "why the fuck would she be out here with you huh?" I got up and limped out of the water "you know shes one of my best friends. There's nothing going on between me and her. I promise." He rolled his eyes "uh huh just like you've never dated a women before too." I had landed on a rock when he threw me and it felt like it broke something "come on we need to get you to Julieta." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me faster then I could go making me fall a few times.

"Get up." He picked me up every time I fell, but used harsh words to make me feel bad. "Now go get food. If you take too long you-" I decked him in the face and knocked him flat on his back leaving the people around me to stand there and stare in shock and confusion as I made my way to Julieta and gladly accepted some of her food then made my way to Luisas room where she was since she was sick and her mothers food wasn't working on her.

"Hi Y/n." I waved at Antonio and his brother who greeted me at Casitas doors "Luisas in-" I nodded "I know. Dolores told me and so did the rest of the family." Camilo snickered "except Abuela. She hates your guts." I rolled my eyes "dont remind me." I made my way up the stairs pretty quickly then looked down at Camilo who flipped me off, so I did it back then ran over to Luisas door and knocked "come in."

I walked in and sighed beside collapsing on her bed next to her where she was reading a book of Greek Myths "I dont want to get you sick what are you doing here?" I groaned "Ethan is being stupid again." She chuckled and shut her book as I brought my arms under my head and turned to look at her the best to my ability while laying the way I was "what do you mean?" She placed a hand on my back and I huffed before placing my forehead on my arms "he's just- he was doing the whole 'move in with me' thing again. If we have been together longer then I'd be ok with it, but we've only been together like three months I think." She rubbed my back "maybe he's just not the one for you Y/n." I got landed on and groaned in pain a little "hello to you too Mirabel."