Firefighter! Luisa x Female! Reader

Thanks for the request imziamandnarryasf I had alot of fun writing this and I hope it turned out how you envisioned it :)

What started out as a normal day cooking in the kitchen at the small restaurant you owned quickly turned into a disaster when your head cook you left in charge for thirty minutes fell asleep and a small fire started.

"How many times have I told you to stop partying on the nights you work?" You sighed as you put out the second fire that week. Luckily it was just a small one, but the fire department now was worried and wanted to do a thorough search.

"I promise everything is fine. But since you want to do a search go right ahead." You signed the papers that were required that also stated they were coming to search the place tomorrow. After they left you realized how rude you must've sounded and mentally slapped yourself.

The next morning before you opened they came in and did the search. They found nothing wrong and left, but the girl who checked around your desk kept flashing through your mind. She stood about six foot eight maybe nine, had gorgeous tan skin that was accented by freckles, wide shoulders, big muscles, and wore her hair up in a bun with a ribbon tied around it, not to mention she was very kind.

You sat at your desk filling out some paperwork for a new employee when someone yelled for help at the register.

"Hello how can I-" you got cut off "um we had a reservation here for four thirty and the table we asked for wasn't available as soon as we walked in. Can you get it ready for us since your employees can't?" You looked at the clock on the wall "ma'am its three o'clock on the nose. You are an hour and a half early and there was a nice couple who had the same table reserved for two thirty. They are eating right now, so even if I wanted to I couldn't prepare your table." She scoffed "I want to talk to the owner." You raised your brows then walked back to the back of the store and groaned. You seriously hated this lady and she did this every month.

Once you found the courage to go back out there she stood there in the very front holding up the line and pushing others back that were trying to be seated. "Heres the owner." You leaned on the counter. "Where?" You motioned to yourself "your looking at her." She rolled her eyes and stomped her feet like a child "if you can't prepare MY table then I'll stay here until I get a new one and no one gets seated before me." You really wanted to lay this lady out. "Sorry, but so long as they have a reservation before you they get seated before you do. Right this way sir." You grabbed a pile of menus for the fire station who had made reservations at three thirty and she tried to step in the way, but that girl from earlier practically ran her over and knocked her on the floor hard.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." She tried helping her up "dont touch me you steroid hyped freak." That was the last straw for you "here take them to their tables." You handed the menus to a newer guy who had worked there about tow weeks "ma'am come with me." The Karen followed you back to the front register "im eighty-sixing you from my property." Her jaw dropped "but I didn't do anything wrong." You pinched the bridge of your nose "you literally come in here every month or twice every month anywhere from a whole day to twenty minutes early just to complain your table isn't ready when you know-" she tried to interupet you "no you be quiet. I've had enough of you. When you know what time it is and when your table should be ready. We don't mind people showing up early, but you always blow things out of proportion and do the same thing every time until you get your way. Up until today you've never pushed anyone or caused problems like you are now. I dont know what world you live in where everything revolves around you and has to be your way, but thats not how its going to work here in my restaurant. You can see yourself out."