Luisa x Fem! Reader Vacation

8715 words not including this author note, so I hope you guys have fun reading this. You can tell when I was writing half asleep and when I wasnt, so if anything is misspelled or doesn't make sense...that's why.

"I told you guys we are just here to enjoy ourselves not find me a boyfriend." My best friend Reba spoke up "or girlfriend." I nodded "yes that too." My other best friend Kit sighed "come on why not? You are so lonely all the- ooo hot momma. Who are they?" I looked in the direction she pointed while cussing her about pointing and my jaw dropped.

These girls were all so beautiful. All in their own way. They all had some type of feature that looked similar, so I was guessing they were related in some way or it was just a coincidence.

"They are pretty I will admit that." Kit didn't know my 'type' but Reba and Ali did and none of us except Ali had noticed the other girl approaching the rest of the group. "Hey Y/n I just found you a girlfriend." I sighed and looked at Ali "come on we just agreed to not do this today." She motioned in the direction of the group as they got closer "watch for the last girl. You can't miss her." I sighed "I dont have time for- hey where are you two going?" Ali and Kit smiled back at me as they ran over to the group and started talking to them while pointing back at us "lord kill me now." I covered my face and Reba patted my back "sorry they are like this sometimes." I shrugged "I should be used to it by now."

When they came back they looked like they just accomplished their life dreams "they're gonna come hang out with us if you two don't mind." I really didn't want to argue "ok thats fine." I kept my face hidden from them until I no longer felt the sun on my back "whoooo the fuck is standing in my god damn sunshine?" I rolled over to see my three friends and the other people smiling at me "come on lets get in the water." I sighed "do I have to?" One of the new girls looked at me past my friends shoulders "we could just get Luisa to pick you up." I sat up on my elbows "whos Luisa?" She pointed at a girl who had freckles across her face and her hair tied up in a bun. Why these were the only things I noticed about her I dont know. Maybe it was because she wasn't out of her clothes that covered her swim suit or bikini yet.

"Ok fine im up lets go." I stood up and noticed I stood a little taller then all of them "Luisa!" The girl locked her eyes onto us immediately then jogged over nonchalantly "Luisa this is Ali, Kit, Reba and...Y/n?" I nodded "yep." She gave a small wave and a shy smile "hi." She was actually really pretty.

I turned and walked directly into the water my friends following close behind until it was up to my hips then I leaned back and started to float on the water "Y/n lets play a game with them. They are here for vacation, so let's play a game." I stood back up "like what?" They all thought "I dont know. Um..." they couldn't figure out a game and I sighed "how about what we usually do where we find a rock, make a circle, toss the rock in the circle somewhere and we take turns trying to find it?" They nodded "ok that'll work." I couldn't believe how easily they could be entertained, but then again we weren't nice to eachother when playing this game.

"How do you guys play?" Ali smirked "well first of all we need rope." We told them about what to do and how to play and thats when I noticed Luisa wasn't in the water, but sitting and watching still on the beach. "Why isn't she joining?" Who I now knew was her sisters and cousin looked at her "she doesn't want to get stared at." I huffed "I understand that." I looked at the water and sighed "maybe you can talk to her and get her to come join us." I looked at Reba who suggested it then to Luisas family who encouraged me to go talk to her making me sigh again "ok fine I'm going." Reba smiled and giggled "I say give her fifteen minutes and she'll have her in this water." I looked back at her and flipped her off making Mirabel and Isabella laugh and Dolores roll her eyes.