Luisa x Reader (fem) Sunshine

Requested by cupiddcake I hope I got it right for you and that you like it! I had fun writing this one. Much different then my story 'Cowboy' that I've been working on and it gave me a good break from it.

I watched Y/n rush over to a little girl who just fell and skinned her knee "are you ok sweetie?" She started to look at the little girls knee before doing some type of magic trick and pulling a sucker out from behind the girls knee and the girl stopped crying "well would you look at that." She did another magic trick and pulled a flower from behind the girls ear "two in a row? Are you magic?" The little girl giggled "no, are you?" Y/n smiled "no, but I could be." The little girl giggled again "are these for me?" Y/n nodded "wow, thank you." Y/n handed the two things to her then helped her stand up "now go find Julieta and get your knee fixed ok?" The girl nodded then went to find my mamá.

Right as Y/n went to sit down someone ran over to her crying and I could hardly understand them, but she could and instantly found a way to cheer them up. They thanked her then went on their way and not even five minutes later it happened again. This girl didn't know what a break was, but it didn't seem to bother her.

"Y/n I haven't been doing real good lately and I don't know what to do." She seemed to have advice for everyone that made them happy again. "Well what's the problem?" They sighed "I just-" they took a deep breath "I just lost my abuelo and I feel like I'm all alone now. I have no family left here and no girl wants me." She placed a hand on their shoulder.

"Well it's ok to feel alone sometimes. Everyone walks around with a sort of sadness, but not everyone wears it on their sleeve. Like that girl over there" She pointed at her "she just lost her mother. She feels alone in this place like you do and only has her two month old daughter left. She was...hurt almost a year ago by someone and her mother wouldn't let her abort the baby. She needs someone now more then ever. Go talk to her. She has a big crush on you anyway." He looked at Y/n slightly shocked "did she tell you that?" She nodded "si, she did. She's liked you for a while. Just go talk to her. I can tell you've had your eye on her for a while too." He stood up with a smile "thank you so so much Y/n." He left and went over to talk to the girl when I felt something hit me "earth to Luisa!" I looked around until I met eyes with Camilo and Isa "hehe sorry. I didn't mean to space out there."

Camilo smirked "who do you like?" My face went red "n-no one." Isa smirked at me now too "your eyes is twitching little sister. Who is it?" They started to look around in the direction Y/n was "really its no one. I just get nervous when I'm asked that question, even if I don't like anyone." They narrowed their eyes at me "your lying." I was starting to internally panic "n-no. I'm really not." Truth was, me and Y/n have been friends for quite a while. She's always happy and cheery and bubbly, but I can tell hiding behind that that theres something wrong. I do have a huge crush on her cause, who wouldn't? But they didn't need to know that.

"Hey, leave Luisa alone." Y/n walked over and stood between me and them "so what if she likes someone? She deserves all the love in the world. The big softie." She hugged me and my face went beat red. If I wasn't caught already, I was now. "Besides, maybe whoever she likes, likes her back!" How was she so positive all the time? I don't understand it. "Anyway I have to go help the child that just fell over there." I watched her pull some candy from her pocket as she approached the little kid.

"Your in love with your best friend?!" I sighed "I didn't mean to fall for her, ok? We just happened to have a moment one night and since then we haven't spoke much." Now they were invested "what kind of moment?" I swallowed hard "it doesn't matter, let's just go." We started to walk off and I glanced back at Y/n who had a big smile on her face then blushed when she noticed me looking at her. Did she like me?