Male! Luisa x Blind! Reader (fem)

"Hes so hot. Girl I wish you could see him." I chuckled "I'll take your word for it hermanita." She giggled "and hes sooo sweet too, but his older brothers? Oh they are even hotter. Especially the middle son. Like oh dios mio. I'd hit that!" I backhanded her "behave yourself Avalon." She burst into laughter "how can I not? Those broad shoulders, that thick brown hair, those cute freckles on his face, that ass too like ugh, and don't forget all those muscles and that smile! He's literally the definition of tall dark and handsome, but with extra." I shook my head "stop day dreaming about Luis and move the damn plant. We don't have all day." I heard her scoff "its 9 am Y/n we do have all day." I sighed "not really. We need to get to the market to buy some stuff for dinner tonight and breakfast tomorrow." I heard her sigh and mumble something under her breath, but what needed done got done.

"Ok I'm headed out Y/n. If you go for a walk just go straight out of the house for about fifty steps then turn left and walk forward a hundred steps then turn left again and another fifty steps then straight for a hundred steps should take you striaght back to the house." I sighed "I know where I'm going Avalon. We've lived here for a year now and I know Encanto like the back of my hand...for the most part. They also built some stuff for me to help me get around not to mention the townsfolk are pretty nice. I just dont know the west or east side of Encanto very well." She sighed "I know, but I still worry." I smiled "like a good sister should." Then I heard the door shut.

After about an hour of waiting I got bored and also figured she was 'harassing' Miguel again, so I decided to take a walk to a local shop that sold cloth. I grabbed one of my many pure white canes then left the house. Not having my sight didn't stop me from making clothes and comfortable ones at that, but it did mean sometimes they didn't quite fit the person I made them for right. They never cared though and still took the clothes. Some because they felt bad telling me they fit wrong, some because they felt bad/pity towards me, and others because they would give them to someone else that they'd fit better.

"Hola Y/n. You headed to your favorite shop?" I nodded with a giggle "si I am on my way there Julieta." I heard her chuckle "well be careful, Luis is moving alot of things today and has already almost bumped into a few people." I smiled "I will be. Gracias for telling me!" I continued on my way and reached the shop fairly quickly since it wasn't too far from home.

"Hola Y/n! How is my favorite customer?" I smiled "im great, how are you Mrs. Guzman." Since Mariano is going to marry Isabella, Mrs. Guzman had decided to reopen her small shop she had to temporarily close after she got severely hurt a year or two back. "Im great as well. What kind of material and cloth are you looking for today?" I explained what I was looking for and she was able to find me the right stuff and send me on my way back home, but my trip home soon turned into mess when some young boys ran by me making me drop everything, lose what direction I was facing making me second guess myself and hit the ground.

I started to feel around on the ground trying to find my cane when I heard someone stop "are you ok?" Some very large hands grabbed me and picked me up then sat me down on my own two feet "yeah I just got knocked over by some boys who weren't paying attention." I heard him chuckle "here let me help you. You live over on the edge of town straight down from the center of town right?" I nodded "yeah I do. Who am I talking too? I don't quite recognize the voice." I could hear them putting all my materials on top of one another "Luis, Luis Madrigal. Your Y/n I believe?" I nodded again "yeah thats me. Thank you for helping me. Have you seen my cane? Its pure white." I heard him take a few steps then sigh and not in a good way.

"Its busted pretty bad. Do you have another one at home?" I sighed "yeah I do. If Avalon didn't hide them through the house again." He laughed "thats a sibling for you. Do you need assistance to walk home so you don't trip or anything or should I just let you do it on your own and not interfere and-" I smiled "if you want to help me you can." I heard him start to stutter nervously before taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly "can I carry you?" I could tell he was embarrassed to ask "sure why not. Whatever makes you more comfortable." Next thing I knew I got lifted up into the air and sat on a shoulder with an arm and hand that held onto my legs.