Luisa x Abused! Reader (fem)

Warnings: abuse, mentions of death, and murder. Read at your own risk.

Idk if I'd consider this and ANGST, so Thats why its not in the title, but if it is to y'all then I guess it is.

Y/n was and always has been a very quiet, shy, and kind girl, but she always seemed to be wearing things that made her sweat excessively and most times it was many many layers of clothing. Though I had never spoke to her much nor her to me I always noticed this since I passed her favorite spot in Encanto atleast ten times a day and she was always there. Well almost always, when she wasn't I'd worry about her, but never go looking as I didn't have the time for it and I only spoke to her maybe once or twice before and it just consisted of 'sorry I bumped into you' and a very quiet 'its ok' before she left.

"Luisa, Luisa!" I turned and looked at quite a small woman "yes señora?" She took a deep breath "can you help me pull my daughter from our well? She fell in and im not strong enough to pull her out." That was an...odd request "of course. Just show me where it is." When she showed me where it was and I looked at the design of it I didn't understand how she ended up down there unless she was pushed or thrown in "are you alright?" She nodded, but didn't say anything as I helped her support her weight "how many times have I told you not to mess around when getting the dog water huh?" She refused to look at her "go in the house. I'll be in to check on you in a minute." She nodded again then made her way in the house "gracias Luisa. I'm sure you'll be seeing more of me. I'll need your help moving some things soon." I nodded "ok. Just come find me and I'll help as soon as I can." We said a quick goodbye then I was on my way, but something felt off about the lady.

A few days later

"Hey Luisa you busy?" I looked at the girl "uh no, just eating." She nodded "would you mind helping me move a few dressers? When your done eating of course." She was so nice, but she just... I couldn't explain it like I wanted to. She was nice, but something about her made my hair stand on end and make me feel uneasy around her. "Of course. Give me five to ten minutes and I'll be over to your house." She nodded then left.

I finished eating faily quickly then made my way to the house where I seen Y/n almost sweating to death with how many layers she had on. Not to mention she was chopping wood for their fire they were going to have tonight in celebration of her mother getting engaged. "Do you need some-" suddenly her mother was right there "she'll be alright, now can you help me move them from the living room to our spare room?" She grabbed my wrist and pulled me into their home "these two right here." The room she pulled me into didn't look like a living room, but someones room. "Ok. Any specific spot in the spare room señora?" She shook her head. "No anywhere is fine." I moved them to the room only to find some pillows and a small blanket on the floor "damn that dog. Y/N!" She rushed into where we were "yes mamá?" She sounded scared "pick these up. They're in the way." She nodded and picked them up immediately "put them in the attic." She nodded and did it "you can just put them here."

There was barely any room left in here for the dressers to fit, so I had to sit them down a certain way, but got it done and thats when there was a loud crash.

"What did she do now?" She sounded upset as she mumbled this under her breath "you can go." I wasn't sure if I should or not "I said you can go." She got attitude with me "I uh- right, sorry." I left, but didnt actually leave. Something deep down told me to stay and spy on them.

"Y ahora qué, ¿me vas a violar?" Force her? What would she be forcing her to do? I watched her bring her hand back before slapping her in the face then grabbing her by her neck and picking her up before throwing her across the living room making her slam her head into a wall "if I was going to force you to do anything it'd be turn into a son I always wanted or a perfect daughter." Well that was just mean. "Now get up. We don't have time for this." She grabbed her by her hair "ow!" She reached back and grabbed her hand/wrist as she drug her towards the front door "make sure all your chores are done in the next hour or your sleeping outside tonight. That includes picking everything up.out of the area." She let go of her in the grass, but didn't leave until she kicked her a few times "there maybe that will encourage you to stop being so lazy all the time."