Biker! Luisa x Male! reader

I will be removing the part called update soon and will keep it for just in case I ever go MIA on this book again, but until then here's a NSFW for those male readers out there ;) and no she will not be like her usual self in this one.

Luisa Madrigal. Everyone knew her name. Everyone including me. Everyone was scared of her as she ran a dangerous biker gang. Everyone except me, her best friend, who secretly had a huge crush on her for the last few years.

"Hey whats up Y/n." She wrapped her arm around my neck and gave me nookie "hey watch the glasses Lu." She let me go then fixed my glasses for me "there you go." I pulled them off to 'clean' them to hide my face that was turning red "hey you wanna ride with us today?" She normally only asked me this when they needed a sharp shooter who was fast at everything they did "let me guess gang trouble again and need a sharp shooter?" She shook her head "no. There's some new 'kids' on the team that would be good sharp shooters, so I want only the best to teach them." She elbowed me playfully and I rolled my eyes "ok whatever you say señorita."

When we arrived at our shooting range I could see them already slinging bullets out a ways "y'all got good aim." One girl jumped and dropped her pistol she had shooting "who are you?" I went to say something, but Luisa cut me off "he's my boyfriend." She put her arm around my shoulders "nah I'm just kidding. He is however very important to me, so don't back talk him or you deal with me." They nodded "yes ma'am."

I showed them what I do to be so quick and I showed them how to properly use a long range rifle.

"See these knobs right here on the scope?" They nodded "these two are for when your sighting a gun in. These two right here will allow you to dial the scope to what you need to be able to shoot up to a mile or more away. Like watch. Hey Luisa how far out is our furthest target with tanerite?" She gave me the exact distance "ok. Is there any wind out there?" She shook her head "ok. Watch this." I dialed the scope to what it needed to be then held right on the tiny tub of tanerite and with one bullet they seen the explosion of colors since we like to make things fun here. "You did all that, but how big was the tub of tanerite?" I thought for a moment "about the size of one of those small Vaseline containers. Luisa do we-" she tossed one to me and continued to talk with her older sister "see." Their minds were blown "can we try?" I chuckled "sure, but I'll walk you through what you'll need to do with the scope."

As I walked them through what they needed to know I noticed Luisa watching me. Alot. At one point when I caught her I thought I seen a blush when she looked away from me after her eyes got wide. There was multiple times I'd catch her and her sister giggling over something after I took my noise canceling headphones off. Sometimes even the kids I was teaching would be giggling with them. Luisa isn't much of a giggler since Casita fell all those years ago either. It changed her drastically when that happened and her family couldn't mend eachothers messed up relationships.

"You know Luisa he'd make a good husband for you." I watched Luisa roll her eyes and shake her head "thats just it Isabella no one likes girls like me except those weird little scrawny dudes that work at gas stations. There's no chance he'd like me. He's six foot and built like a tank like I am." I was trying not to eavesdrop, but Luisa just explained me to her sister. "Ok is there anything else you guys want to know?" One girl who had been silent the whole time uncrossed her arms "your 'boss' said your special to her. Why? Is it because you can fuck her good?" My face went red "no that's not why. I have known her for a very very long time and thats why I mean alot to her." She hummed "after some of the things I've heard her talk about today we'll see if that's the only reason." Im sorry, wait what?

"Hey we're gonna hit a bar wanna come with us?" I thought she was talking to me, but I was wrong when she walked past me and over to the 'kids' "yeha why not. We're all legal drinking age, so I dont see any harm in it. What bar?" Luisa told them "ok we'll see you there. What time?" She answered that question too while I made my way to my motorcycle. "Y/n wait up." I looked at her "yeah?" Her eye started to twitch. Something it hasn't done in a long time "do you want to go with us too? I feel bad for not inviting you the last couple times." I sighed "I dont know. I have some plans with my neices and nephews tonight. I probably couldn't make it." Her hopeful look turned to a hurt one. Was I really going to do this to her?