Luisa x Reader (male slight NSFW)

This is a prequel to the most recent male reader NSFW. It does get a little explicit, but nothing like a full NSFW.

Requested by Shez1159 I apologize for it being a bit short and taking me forever it seems like, but I hope it's what you were looking for :)

I looked away from Luisa as she was doing her bench presses because if I didn't I was going to be in trouble. "Are you waiting on me?" She sat up and smiled at me in a shy manner "o-oh no I'm not I just was deep in thought and forgot what I was doing." She giggled at me "what were you thinking about?" I shrugged "nothing too important. I'll be fine not discussing it." I could see the sweat on her brow and swallowed hard as she walked past me calmly towards the squat bar. "Will you spot me?" I smirked "make sure you don't fall over? Yeah I will." She giggled which made me do a breathy chuckle "im trying to be serious here." I smiled at her "I know. I'm just giving you a hard time."

I turned around only to see her trip and her pecs bounce as she tried to catch herself without using her hands or flailing about to bad and oh fuck I was done for now. I slowly walked over behind her and got prepared, but was standing too close, so when she squatted down her ass rubbed against my crotch. As if my life wasn't hard enough trying to keep my composure. When she was done with that I watched her go to walk away and trip in the same spot again and her pecs bounced making my brain go haywire.

"Are you ok?" I used my hands to cover myself so it wouldn't freak her out if she seen that I was hard "huh? Oh yeah I'm ok. The floor is just really uneven right there." I waited until she turned her back to me to walk to a machine that would work my back and shoulders and so my back was to her to maybe help me sort things out. "Y/n are you ok?" I nodded "yeah, why?" She walked over and leaned to where she was facing me "because you suddenly got all stiff when you walk or move and are acting different." I kept my eyes on the weights to make sure I didn't slam them down "I just got a bit distracted and now I'm paying for it, but it's fine. I'll be fine." As I glanced at her I watched her glance down and covered myself making the weights slam down.

"Your hard aren't you?" She had a small smirk on her face "n-no I'm not." She hummed "you sure about that?" She gently grabbed my hands and moved them "because it looks like you might need some help." She held onto my hands "well I don't." She bit her lip as I stood up then in one swift motion had me pinned to a wall making my cock throb.

"Oh fuck" I tilted my head back as she grabbed me through my shorts and gave a few pumps "babe, I think you want something but won't admit it." She licked the sweat off my neck where it was most sensitive "Luisa." I grabbed her wrist "not here." She sighed "you're no fun." She pouted at me. "I just-" I sighed "I want this, I want you, but we're in public Luisa." She shrugged "and? Just a quick one, please?" I smiled "ok fine."

I currently squoze, rubbed, and occasionally sucked/kissed Luisas pecs to leave marks on them above her sports bra "mh" She arched her back into me "your so hot Luisa." I moved my hands from her pecs to her biceps before giving them a squeeze and she flexed them under my touch "joder" she looked up at me "I have an idea you'll like." I raised a brow "oh really?" She nodded "but you can't know what it is yet." I kissed one of her biceps as my hands found her pecs again and groped them making her moan, her more natural scent only riling me up more.

"Y/n" my hands wandered to her abs "you're so sexy, I love watching you do anything baby." I left kisses from her mouth to her abs where I kissed them "especially flexing them." I felt her body heat up "Y/n." I went back to her mouth and went to kiss her when she placed her hand in my chest. She was luckily in her sports bra and workout shorts still "stop." She looked behind me and my gaze slowly followed hers until we found the gyms owner staring at us in shock "what do you two think you're doing?" I quickly moved off Luisa "I-I uh...w-well we were u-uhm." Luisa stood up "we were just leaving." She grabbed me and threw me over her shoulder and b-lined for the changing rooms as I yelled out an apology to the owner.

"That was embarrassing." She sat me down by the changing room doors "well I don't want to be that person, but I did tell you we were in public and I didn't want to do it because of that reason. You know, getting caught." She sighed "well I'm in here everyday about this time and no one ever shows up, so I thought it'd be safe and a little exciting if we did it in public." I shook my head as a smile finally found its way onto my face "well maybe another day. Today doesn't seem to be our friend right now." She snorted "yeah, I noticed."

Once we got into our regular clothes and met up outside the gym I noticed Luisa couldn't stop giggling "what?" She looked at me and shook her head "nothing." There was silence for a few minuets before she started to giggle some more "im sorry, it's just, your face when you turned around and seen him standing there." I felt my face heat up a bit "not everyone is as calm as you are ok?"

POV change

I rolled my eyes at him, but not in a mean way. "You know you liked it." His face went red "I did, yes, but that doesn't mean I'm not embarrassed about getting caught." I wrapped my arm around him "why are you so embarrassed? We've done it in the gym before." He did a small groan "because I just am. I don't know why it embarrassed me that bad. Maybe its because it was a stranger this time, I dont know." I giggled "so it doesn't bother you if it's my family, but a complete stranger it does?" He nodded "yes."

I glanced to my right after a while of silence and noticed an alley way "how about we pick up where we left off?" I pinned him against a building "Luisa!" I scared him without meaning to "what?" I giggled as I said it "not out here. Especially not out here!" I smirked "just let me help you mi amor." I slid my hand down his body until I found his still tented pants "just fuck my hand." He bit his lip as I palmed him "fine."

Slight NSFW below this

He slipped his hands under my shirt and made sure he felt every muscle he could before finding my pecs and groping them as he thrusted into my hand "Luisa" he leaned his head forward as his hands suddenly fell and his head was on my chest "why don't you taste my sweat mi amor? No one will know." He glanced around before lifting my shirt and my sports bra "mierda, just like that Y/n."

He swirled his tongue around my nipple as his other hand rubbed my opposite pec and nipple. "Cum in my hand baby." He groaned quietly "or would you rather cum in me?" I whispered it in his ear and made sure to nip his earlobe "I-I...ngh-" I felt him cum in my hand and smirked when he didn't stop thrusting "one more? Do I turn you on that much mi amor?" He whined as his hands went across my abs and I made sure to flex them for him before he moved his hands to my biceps and I did the same thing, only to feel him cum in my hand again "hm, someone likes my muscles." I brought my hand up to my mouth and licked all his cum off my hand, maintaining eye contact as he then looked down and I followed his gaze to see he was hard again already "how about we go back to Casita mi amor? I'll give you a nice surprise there."