Luisa x horse trainer! Reader pt2

I told myself I wasn't going to do any part 2 or anything, but I also can't deny my readers unless its something I am very uncomfortable with, so since ScrapABrynBryn requested a pt 2 to this one here it is. I hope you like it :)

Ok so me and Y/n didn't get THAT dirty last night, but we did have a really hot make out session that almost lead to that. I didn't even think about Dolores hearing us until she yelled at me this morning that we needed to talk.

"I'm sorry Dolores ok? I didn't think we'd go that far." She put her hand up to stop me "I know, but please for the love of God warn me next time. I dont like knowing what turns you on." She pulled a disgusted face and did a shiver "or your new girlfriend either. I know just about everything about everyone here. Don't add yourself to the list of people I could blackmail with the information I have. Though I could already do that with you, don't give me anymore information I don't want." I rubbed my neck as my face was bright red "sorry. I just got a little carried away." She nodded "I know now if you'll excuse me I have to see who Mariano is talking to." She disappeared with a squeak then me and Y/n turned to look at one another "girlfriend huh?" Me face went even more red "not unless you want that I mean I wouldn't mind, but its also up to you-" She smiled and stood on her tip toes to place a kiss on my cheek "I'd like that."

I walked by the barn I dont know.how many times today and every time I did Y/n was either outside with Dottie or last night kept flashing through my head and I dont know how many times it got me in trouble. The one time when I walked by Y/n was teaching Dottie some cool new trick where it looked like they were dancing together almost. "Hey Y/n whats that called?" She gave Dottie a cue with her fingers to stop "I can't really remember the name of it. Once she has this perfected it'll be beautiful though." I watched her give Dottie a different cue with her hand and she laid down at Y/ns feet and Y/n gave her a bunch of treats for it. "Thats cool. What else have you taught her?" She thought for a moment "oh I have taught her this." She moved to where Dottie could see her, got her attention then gave her a cue to stand which she did.

"Ok watch this. I love teaching them this one." I watched Y/n throw her hands up in the air and kneel then roll backwards a few feet then I watched as Dottie reared up and walked on her himd legs a couple feet before landing on her fronts by Y/n who gave her more treats and scratches "you have such a gift Y/n." She giggled "I know. I've been told that my whole life." She seemed to lose a little happiness saying that "but thats ok because I've always known its true." She seemed to not like talking about it at all and wanted to change the subject as fast as possible "Luisa can you help with my roof?" I looked over my shoulder at the person "of course." I stood up straight and followed them to where they needed to be and started helping them, but my mind went back to last night.

"Luisa what are you doing?" I sat her on a stack of bales of straw, so she was my height "I wanted you to be my height so I could talk to you." She chuckled "ok ok fair answer."

"Luisa the bricks?" I looked at them and my face went a little pink "sorry señor."

"Come on Luisa I know you want to." She gently grabbed my hand and guided it towards the bottom of her shirt as I kissed her neck and I grabbed her shirt and pulled it off "wow. Your beautiful." She blushed "thank you. No ones ever said that to me." I felt bad for her. "Why not?" I went in to kiss her collar bone "because I don't have what most people want in a woman." I stopped what I was doing "really like what? Because you're perfect to me." She giggled "alot of things actually." She looked away from me and gave a small smile "but then again you aren't allowed to be a girl boss and be out here winning."