Mack's

After we are done and talked about the our favorite things, like our favorite color, food, animal, and place, I told him that my mom was going to pick me up. He refused to leave for awhile but I finally talked him into leaving saying that I would text him as soon as she got there.

When he finally left, I went to the bathroom and changed in my black sweat pants and red sports bra. I stuffed my school clothes in my bag, put my hair in a messy bun and shugged on my black jacket.

I snuck around the back and made my way to Mack's office to drop off my bag. I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Zach to tell him I got 'picked up by my mom'. I then went to tell Mack I was there and headed down stairs to where the ring was set up.

"Aye, It's Carr!"

"Hey Jason." We exchanged a manly handshake, which is one of the reasons I liked Jason so much, he didn't treat me any different just because I had boobs.

"I was beginning to think you weren't going to show." He winked at me with his dark blue eyes.

"Yeah right, you know I would miss a fight when there's a newby." I said with a smirk while I took my jacket back off, it was just to hide my bra in public but I don't care down here.

"True.You'll be watching me right? I know my foot works off but I don't know how to fix it." Since I came here all the time all the usuals knew me and knew I came to study their move, and the smart ones took advantage of it.

"Sure thing. Hey can you grab me a drink?"

"IBC right?" I really do come here to much.

"Is there any other kind of drink."

After Jason brought me my rootbeer, since I don't enjoy alcohol, he left to prepare for his match and I found my normal corner seat in the front row so I could observe all the action. I took a quick sip of my drink and switched it to my left hand so I could pull my phone out and add more notes on the fighters. I know it's weird but it helps my it helps me learn new and better techniques along with helping the fighters fix their weak spots.

After watching a couple fights, including Jason's I got up and went to the back to find Mack.

"How are the matches so far? I haven't gotten to watch any yet." Its past halfway through the fights but it's normal for Mack to wait till the end, where he usually schedule the good fights.

"They're pretty good. I found some that have growing weak spots because they're getting to comfortable with their opponents but im not one to go up to them, they must come to me." I winked and then changed the subject, "I'm excited to see Bruise's match and the newby's. Oh I forgot to thank you for saving him for last."

"Oh, It's no problem, I mean he did get a little pissed but I said a good friend wanted to watch him."

"And he gave up just because of me?"

"I also said I'd buy him a drink after he fought." there was now a playful smirk on his face.

"Now that I can believe. How old is he anyway?" Most guys in here were in there early to late twenties.

"He's by far the youngest fighter but I dont think he's got that much technique from what I've seen while he's warmed up. I think he's about your age."

"If he's from my school, I'll have to leave. You know i don't wan't people to know what i can do."

"I got that all checked out. He's new and town and he will be starting at your school on Monday, that gives you and me plenty of time to threaten him not to talk about you or invite any new friends without consulting us."