Girl's Day

"Gracie, why don't you come help me get the stuff for girl's day ready while the boys clean up?" I asked and got some groans from the boys while Gracie looked up to her brother whose lap she was sitting on.

She was a little scared earlier of Zach and Heath so she wanted to sit with Isaiah but she soon started to giggle as the boys were joking around. She still a little wary but she's getting better.

Isaiah smiled and nodded at her as he picked her up from his lap and placed her on the ground. I grabbed her small hand and led her to my room. "What do you want to do first?" I asked her as I pulled out some make up that Victoria used to buy me until I told her I only where mascara and eyeliner, along with nail polish, hair clips, hair ties and a whole bunch of movies, laying them around my bed that only had the sheets on it after I through my comforter on the ground.

"Um..." She hummed as she looked at all the stuff curiously.

"We could watch a movie while we do the boys make-up." I suggested and she grinned up at me while nodding.

I gathered the make-up and let her pick a movie, then walked out to the living room where the boys were all sitting. "Guess what time it is?" I cheered with a mischievous grin, mainly looking at Zach since I've been avoiding eye contact from Zee all throughout breakfast even when I felt his eyes on me.

I held up the make-up and all the boys groan, "Oh, hush. It's going to be fun!" I cheered as Gracie giggle beside me.

"Are you really going to make me, princess?" Zee asked while pouting his lip giving Gracie puppy dog eyes.

I gently covered her eyes, "Don't fall for it Gray. He's trying to trick you." I warned overdramatically, smiling at my new nickname that slipped in my fake urgency to stop her from caving.

She giggle and replied softly, "You have to bubba." She then tugged on my arm after I just stood up so I bent back down to see her sheepish face. "Tate, I don't know how to do make-up..."

I smiled back at her and replied, "I'll help you out with the boys and then you and I can do each other's." Her face brightened up and she nodded. I stood back up and walked around the couches. "Let's put the movie on and then you can pick who goes first, Gray." She handed me the movie and turned to look at all the boys who were giving her pleading looks, while I started the TV up.

"Who's it going to be?"

"Um... I think the puppy should go first." She beamed at him and he pouted even though I saw pride in his eyes that she actually liked him.

"Okay, puppy, come here." I patted the spot in front of me as I sat down next to the coffee table where I sat all my make-up down. "Gray, you can sit in my lap if you want so we can do his face together." She smiled and plopped right down in my lap like she didn't have a care in the world. I'm glad she's starting to trust me more.

"Hmm... what color should we do?" I questioned as Heath looked at all the make-up warily.

"Blue!" Gracie cheered, I'm assuming because of his eye color.

"Okay, so we have to put this stuff on first." I held up the liquid foundation then dabbed some on his chin forehead and cheeks, "Now rub it in." I said and we both start blending the tan liquid into his face.

We continued to do dark blue eyeshadow on him then repeated the process on Zach and Ryan, matching their eye color to their eyeshadow as well. We were now on Isaiah and I was going all out just to make Gracie giggle more and it was pretty funny to see.

"Why didn't they get blush?" He whined as me and Gracie each brushed some pink powder on either side of his face.

"Because they don't have your cheekbones." I came up with a lame excuse as I pulled my lips in my mouth, to help me focus.