Gracie

It was the last period and I was excited to go get Ryan from his school, but didn't know Isaiah's plan was.

Like when is he going to get his sister and when was he planning on coming over, because it couldn't be that late because I didn't want Vic or my dad to know that I had ANOTHER boy in my room or that I was training him.

"Can you stop shaking your leg?" Isaiah whispered to me.

"Oh, sorry." I said and stopped tapping my foot and took the pen I was chewing the back of out of my mouth. I always did those two things when I was nervous or over thinking things.

When should I come over?

Isaiah dropped a note on my desk.

Probably right after you get Gracie, I'm picking my bro up right after school ends.

Are you picking him up from school?

Yeah...

I'll come with you!

Okay. Now can I pay attention to the teacher?

Your the one who was tapping your foot and distracting me ;)

I scoffed while I took the note and shoved it in my binder.

At the end of class Isaiah followed me to my locker and waited for me, while we talked about random things.

Then Zach walked up, when I tried to walk out of school.

"Where are y'all going?"

"I'm going to pick Ryan up from school, since he's coming over to my dads tonight." I responded then looked to Isaiah to see what his excuse was because I didn't know how much he would tell Zach.

"I have to pick up my little sister too."

"Can I come hang out with you and Ry?" Zach asked.

"No, I'm sorry my parents don't like me to have people over without them there, plus I have to help him with his homework." It wasn't a lie, but I could easily sneak him out before Vic got home.

"Okay well maybe another time, is he as good at Call of Duty as you?"

"Wait, you play COD?" Isaiah asked.

"Yes and yes. But we need to go because Ry gets whiny when I'm late." I said pulling Isaiah by his arm while saying goodbye t o Zach.

Once we were down the street a bit, Isaiah finally spoke up.

"So, you and your brother play Call of Duty?"

"Yeah he's not as good, because he can't practice at my mom's house since we don't have a playstation there, but he's pretty good."

"Your parents are...?" He trailed off, trying to be easy on the subject, like everyone does but the I don't really care about it at all.

"Divorced? Yeah, but it's been a while and my dad is remarried."

"I'm sorry..."

"Why? You didn't make them get divorced, plus they still get along just fine."

"Oh well that's cool." Isaiah said, I guess feeling uncomfortable. I was about to say something when I heard a loud scream.

"Bubba!" And then little girl with beautiful brown hair, jumped into Isaiah's open arms, and he spun her around.

"Hi princess!" He said while kissing the top of her head and shifting her to his hip.

I felt a poke in my side, I flinched, turned and glared at whoever touched my stomach. My eyes softened when I realized it was Ryan.

"Who's that?"