Why is he here?

This shit is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

My ringtone started going off and all I could do is agree with Gwen and groan.

When my phone didn't stop ringing I reached out of my comforter cocoon of warmth, feeling my side table blindly and picking up, with out checking the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hey Carr, What's up?" Why Zach? Why would you call me so early in the morning?

"Well I was sleeping until you woke me up." My voice was coated with venom, I really was a morning person but I had to be awake for about five minutes first.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He sounded really guilty, and now I felt bad for making him feel bad.

"No it's fine. I should probably be getting up anyway. What time is it?"

"About eight fifty..." Zach trailed off, not knowing exactly how to carry on the conversation.

"Sissy! You're finally up!" Ryan,who was standing in the doorway with his dark brown hair still all messy from his sleep, ran over to my bed, and tackled me back down to the bed with a hug.

"What's up baby?" I tightened my arms around him, since, when I got home at 2 am and he was passed out in the living room, no doubt trying to wait up for me, I haven't been able to kiss or hug him since Tuesday, when I took him to the park.

"I can't believe you actually call him that!" Who said that? I suddenly remembered Zach was on the phone and try to press it back to my ear.

Suddenly Ryan snatched the phone out of my hand and held it to his ear. I was stunned by his action so I just sat there and stared as he started to talk. "Doesn't it drive you crazy?"

There was some muffled noise coming from the phone before Ryan giggled and spoke up again, "I just assumed she called all guys that but she doesn't bring any around." That was all it took for me to snap out of my shock, I pounced on top of Ryan, pinned him to the bed while straddling him and took my phone back.

When I put the phone to my ear I could hear Zach was still laughing. "What do you want Zach?" I sounded a little more pissed off than I was.

"I was calling to see if you wanted to watch a movie at my house or your house because I'm bored, and as a best friend you are suppose to keep me from being bored." He said in a 'duh' tone, like I was suppose to know this.

"What does he want?" Ryan was just starring up at me with his dark blue eyes, still pinned to the bed. After I looked down at him for awhile, I got off of him and sat up crossing my legs back under my blanket.

"He wants to hang out, but I-" I was cut off again by Ryan snatching the phone from me.

"Hey! Is your name Zach?" He paused for a minute and I'm guessing Zach replied because Ryan started to talking again, "Cool by best friend's name is Zach too. I think sissy would love to have you come play with us, we are about to make pancakes if you want to eat breakfast with us too." He was so cute I was smiling even though I was mad because I don't want Zach to come over, this was my time to spend with Ryan.

"Ry, give me my phone back."

"Only if you promise that Zach can come over, I like him, he's funny."

We did a mini stare off but I caved because he had the cutest puppy dog face. "Fine." I huffed and he handed me my phone back and started to walk away triumphantly. "Excuse me? Are you forgetting something?"

Ryan ran back and gave me a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"Oh you wanna play like that?" I dropped my phone on my bed, picked Ryan up, spun him around, so he was laying across my lap, lifted his shirt up and blew on his stomach, he started to laugh uncontrollably and squirming, trying to gey away. I picked him back up off my lap and kissed his cheek and shoed him to go wait for me downstairs so we could make our annual Saturday morning pancakes.