Sunday

"I bet he'll fit in this." my mom handed me a blue plaid, long sleeve, button up shirt, "Now go wake him up we're going to be late."

"Why can't we just throw him out, he probably doesn't want to go anyway." I really didn't think of Zach as a church kind of guy and I didn't want to force him to go.

"Where are we going?" I looked up and Zach was standing in the doorway yawning, his voice sounded deeper than usual, probably because he just woke up.

"Here sweety," My mom took the shirt from my hands and gave it to him, "We are going to church. We need to leave in about ten minutes, so hurry up and get dressed, don't worry about breakfast we're going to get some donuts on the way."

"Yay! Donuts!" Ryan came running past Zach and ran into me, while wrapping his arms around me.

"Good morning baby" I smiled down at him as he looked up at me.

"Okay well I'm going to go get dressed now, I guess." Zach said rubbing the back of his neck, as he pushed off the door frame.

"Is he coming with us?" Ryan had really grown to like him yesterday.

After we watched a second movie Chance wanted food but we didn't really have anything in the house so we all loaded up in Zach's car, because mine was at my dads, and went to McDonald's so Ryan could play on the playground after we ate, which he made me climb into, the guys laughed at me and called me 'wimp by a child', but I just kept crawling up the stairs. After that we went back to my place and Chance walked across the street, where he apparently lived, that's how he knew Zach was at my house, and played in Ryan's room, which had a whole wall covered in drawings I drew for him because I couldn't resist his stupid puppy dog face, until my mom came home and Zach jumped up to help with the groceries, which instantly got my mom's approval.

After She cooked us dinner we played a game, and then watched more two more movies before everyone was passed out. I woke up, sandwiched between Zach and Ryan, and pick Ryan up and carried him to his room, laid him on his bed, and picked outfit. I took a quick shower before going to wake up my mom and Ryan so they could get ready for church.

I put on my black dress, that was fitted at the top and flared out at the waist, slipped on my black flats and necklace, then walked down to my mom's room, where I was now.

"Only if he wants to, we are not forcing him."

"I would be happy to go with you guys, just let me text my mom to tell her I'm no going with them."

"See he does go to church Carr." My mom always has to tell me when she's right.

"I was just giving him an option mom." I walked out of the room and the two boys trailed behind.

"let's go!" My mom called out ten minutes later

"Shotgun!" I screamed as I ran to the door, but Zach was already waiting at the car door and he started to get in. "Excuse me but I just called shotgun so you need to move that little booty of yours to the back mister."

He stopped for a second but then continued to get in. "But I'm already sitting here."He looked up at me with an fake innocents.

"I called dibs so move or else..." I trailed off.

"Or. Else. What?" He chopped up the words for emphases, so I did the only logical thing...

"Get off of me, right now!" He sounded angry but I could since the amusement in his voice, so I just got more comfortable on his lap while reaching for the seat belt and laughed. "Carr, this is illegal and your going to make us late."

"Carrson that is an inappropriate way to treat a guy."

"He's not a guy," Zach hit my arm lightly and I good sense he was about to open his mouth to speak but I continued talking, "He's my best friend."