Welcome to life // Awake at last - Halilintar

These twisting stars reflect my mind
I stand witness to these changing tides

Y/N sighed as she watched the blue waves lap against each other, creating a perfect harmony of tranquility and the smell of calmness.

Although the view infront of her was at peace, her heart and mind was different. As she took a deep breath, her heart clenched in turnoil as her mind wandered to the hurtful words being hurled at her not long ago.

'You are worthless!'

'You can't do anything right!'

'Stupid, idiotic child!'

'Why were you even born?'

They say we only live one life,
but we've done this for centuries.

She shrugged her tense shoulders as she closed her eyes tightly.  As the waves softly touched the sand, salty tears also caressed Y/N's face but unlike the ocean, it didn't resonate peace.

It exuded anguish, doubts and sorrow.

Soon enough, the tears became bigger in amount and soft cries turned into harsh heart wrenching sobs.

Y/N's pained eyes travelled to the calm vast blue ocean and she wished she was the same.

Beautiful, perfect and serene.

Bring on the pain, bring the love, the passion, the shame,
teach me despair and i'll play the game,

Y/N hugged her legs and laid her head in it, her cries eventually stopping but an occasional sniff could still be heard.

As she was steadying her breaths, a warm hand rubbed her back comfortingly. Y/N's head snapped back up in alarm but it was only for a little while when she saw who it belonged to.

Warm ruby eyes was what she first saw when she looked back up. Usually, you'd relate red to something dark and intimidating but when she'd see Halilintar's eyes, she would always see home.

Warm and welcoming.

And when Red orbs met broken E/C ones, it widened in sympathy and grief.

give me the world then take it all away
They say

Rough warm hands enveloped small cold ones while strong arms encased a small body that barely had the will to live.

Although Halilintar was as welcoming and refreshing as a home would be (for Y/N duh), he still couldn't get rid of all the pain Y/N harbored deep within her soul.

He couldn't get rid of the doubts that plagued her mind every often.

Nor the turmoil and chaos that stayed in her heart all these years.

Welcome to life
Welcome to this crazy world

But a home is a home.

It's not perfect.

But

it's constant.

It'll always be there.

And just like a home, Halilintar will too.

Where nothings what it seems, Half of it's a dream and
Darling we're a part of everything.

He'll catch you when you fall.

He'll caress your tear-stained cheeks.

And he'll kiss the lips that has uttered lies about yourself, most especially your temple where all the doubts lies.

He can't get rid all of the negative thoughts and feelings but with open arms, he'll always welcome you anytime.

Welcome to life
Welcome to this crazy world

And as for Y/N, she wished she was an ocean but she has always been one.

No, she wasn't calm nor serene.

Was an ocean always calm?

No.

Y/N is beautiful and just like an ocean she can be calm and not too.

Nothing is perfect.

So is the ocean.

Y/N wishes to be serene.

But she cannot see

That she has always been a

Beautiful chaos.

Much more beautiful than an ocean could be.

Where failure teaches endlessly the universal mystery
to sacrifice dependency and witness my ascendency.

\\ — • // • — //

Hey gaisss! I hoped ya'll liked it! Remember, that you are always worth it and no one should ever say otherwise! You are an amazing and precious human being and that is final! As usual, constructive criticism is appreciated and leave a vote if you can! It always make my day :))