Special Chapter // Petir

Y/N's  eyes widened as her ears perked up, hearing a whimper of pain from the battle scene.

She looked around until her eyes caught sight of a white canine with fear in evident in its eyes. She immediately broke into a sprint, ignoring the screams of her friends calling for her to come back.

She can't.

She knows that it's risky and that she shouldn't be in the battle field but..

She has to save the dog.

Petir saw Y/N running towards the dog and attempted to go to her but one of the aliens grabbed his arm and yanked him to the ground.

He immediately recovered and quickly ended him, not sparing him any mercy.

As Y/N got close to the whimpering dog, an alien blocked her way, threatening to end her life with an alien gun.

She could feel her breath hitch but she continued to run, dodging every bullet that the alien aimed at her.

Petir cursed under his breath as he immediately teleported to the alien attacking Y/N and slashed it with his swords, successfully ending it.

"Y/N! You shouldn't be here! Get out of here now!" Petir angrily exclaimed at his lover with immense worry swimming in the depths of his eyes.

Y/N quickly but gently cradled the dog into her arms and nodded at Petir, smiling softly at him.

Petir glared at her with his arms crossed, not happy with her reckless behavior.

Unbeknownst to the Lightning wielder, an alien crept up behind him, ready to stab him with a dagger.

"Yeah I'm sorr- PETIR LOOK OUT!"

Petir's eyes widened at her sudden outburst and was ready to receive the blow. He closed his eyes and waited for the impact until he heard a soft cry.

He immediately swiveled around, eyes wide in shock at the scene before him.

Y/N smiled at him as droplets of life poured in her stomach where a dagger stood proudly. She fell to the ground with a thud, the white dog beside her safe and unharmed, whimpering at his savior.

Petir immediately rushed to her side, absentmindedly killing the alien. He cradled Y/N into his chest, tears streaming down his face as he whispered comforting words to his lover.

"S-shh, Y/N you'll be okay...J-just stay with me o-okay? S-shit! Angin! C-cover for me-" his words were cut off when Y/N placed a bloody hand in his cheeks, smiling softly as her complexion became paler as the seconds ticked by.

"Petir...You know that I love you right?...That I love you to the farthest galaxy and back?" Y/N whispered weakly, struggling to stay awake as death slowly engulfed her figure, beckoning her to come and let go.

She knew she wasn't gonna make it.

So she had to say goodbye...

Even if she didn't want to.

Petir nodded and closed his eyes tightly as tears continued to pour and pour.

"Then, smile for me okay? Be happy for me...Don't blame yourself....I'm sorry and thank you for everything my love... I love you so so much" Y/N smiled for the last time at her lover then closed her eyes, letting go of Petir's cheeks.

Petir choked a sob as he held her tighter, refusing to accept the reality.

The sounds of war soon diminished and Petir found himself surrounded by the gang and his brothers, giving him warm words of comfort.

Yet the words didn't make him feel any better.

They didn't make him feel any warmer.

His heart remained cold and basked in sorrow as his only love slipped away from him, never coming back.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N: YEHS ITS SHORT BUT ANYWAYS I WASN'T THINKING STRAIGHT WHEN I MADE THIS LIKE 3 WEEKS AGOO? Hope u enjoyed itt!