Mafia Chap??

A/N: I found this sitting on my laptop unfinished so I thought why not publish it? This is just a draft so feel free to offer suggestions and the likesss!

//

Click.Clack.Click.Clack

The sound of a heel hitting the ground echoed in the room, its owner walking with elegance and poise with her head held high.

Her short hair swayed with the wind as her eyes shone with authority and cunningness.

She walked towards her ebony desk  and sat at her black velvety chair, her men immediately going towards her side.

"No business today?" her cold and menacing voice echoed in the room.

"No Mistress"

"Tsk" she clicked her tongue as she propped her elbow in her desk while her stoic yet beautiful face rested on her palm.

"Are you su-" As the women was about to speak, the doors to her room opened, revealing two figures.

One was a tall and slender man with mischevious obsidian eyes and slicked back green hair while the other was also tall but a bit scrawny. He had eyes as red as rubies and his long purple hair was tied into a man bun.

The woman narrowed her eyes at the unexpected  visitors and slowly walked towards them, her eyes hardening with a fierce fire.

The figure with green hair smirked and bowed before the women. His loyal friend followed suit, smiling ever so cheerfully.

As if he wasn't in the room of a dangerous elite person.

As if he wasn't in the presence of the leader of the dreaded mafia group.

The Onyx Vipers.

"It's a pleasure meeting you Ms. L/N"

Y/N rolled her eyes and cleared her throat, signalling them to stand up. The two men complied and stood straight and proud.

"State your Name and Business"

The green-haired guy smiled devilishly and placed a hand on his chest.

"I'm Adudu and this is my loyal friend, Probe."

The purple-haired guy beamed a friendly smile and waved eagerly.

"Hello!"

Y/N remained calm and stoic while impatiently tapping her foot. Her steely E/C glared at Adudu's obsidian eyes and Probe's ruby red eyes yet the two of them was unfazed of the ferocity behind it.

"Business?"

Adudu looked at Probe with a cruel glint in his eyes then looked at Y/N with a wide and almost maniacal smile.

"Assasination"

Y/N cocked an eyebrow in interest and folded her arms.

"Name?"

Adudu's obsidian eyes filled with abhorrence clashed with Y/N's phlegmatic E/C eyes.

"Boboiboy"