Lie to Me//5 SOS- Solar

It's three A.M. and the moonlight's testing me

Solar's yellow and white room was illuminated by a dim light even though it was already the wee hours of the morning. Soft scribblings of a pen against paper could be heard, occasionally followed by the sound of crumpling paper and a frustrated groan.

Solar's silvery eyes were bloodshot and red, both from crying and lack of sleep. His yellow glasses and cap was missing from his figure, probably placed messily somewhere. A migraine continued to pound in his head, begging for him to rest.

But he couldn't

He can't

Because every time he closed his eyes,
he would see her.

If I can make it 'til dawn then it won't be hard to see

The light elemental massaged his temple in hopes of chasing the migraine away but his efforts were futile since it refused to leave and stayed.

'Tch, atleast it stayed unlike her..' he bitterly thought.

He abandoned the idea of writing down formulas and all dat dolly dingies(I just had to do that IM SO SORRY HAHAH) and instead went to his bed and lied down, his hand covering his eyes. Not for long, droplets of salty water streamed down his face.

'Ah..why the hell am I crying again?' Solar thought as he hastily wiped his tears away.

I mean who wouldn't?

Especially if the girl you've loved just used you.

That I ain't happy
I ain't too happy

It hurts really. It hurts.

Solar would eat his pride whenever he was with her since he was scared that he'd chase her away with his arrogant attitude.

He was scared and full of insecurities but he showed her his vulnerable side.

He trusted her.

And loved her so so much.

But what did she do?

She just used him.

Flashing back to New York City
Changing flights so you'd stay with me

Even though Solar could be arrogant at times, he'd never have the guts to use somebody. He had moral principles(thanks to mama Gemgem XD) and would never dare to stoop so low.

He remembered the times when she would call for help and he would immediately stop what he was doing and come to her aid.

He remembered when he prioritized her over his own family.

He remembered the times when he would give her so many gifts, her eyes shining in delight but now, he realized, it wasn't from delight.

It was the shining glory of victory of luring him into her trap.

Again.

He could still remember the time where he loved her more than himself.

Oh how blind he truly was.

Problem was I thought I had this right

He was known as the smartest among the septuplets.

Sharp-witted and Intelligent.

But he failed to notice that their love was not genuine.

It was only one-sided.

The other giving too much, the other enjoying the attention and love.

A deceiver.

A liar.

A traitor.

That's what she is.

Now I wish we'd never met
'Cause you're too hard to forget

But..

Why did his heart still long for her touch?

Why did his lips still utter her name?

Why did his eyes still seek for her face?

Why did he still want her?

Why?

While I'm cleaning up your mess
I know he's taking off your dress

Solar sat up in his bed as tears still continued to stream down. He didn't even bother to wipe it away, letting himself slowly drown in agony.

Their last conversation echoed in his head, painfully squeezing his heart in sorrow.

'Pfft, you're so pathetic Solar. I only used you! Now let me go! I'm more happy with Chris.'

'B-but Y/N, I thought you loved me? D-don't l-leave me...'

'I didn't love you. I never did. Now leave. I don't want to see your face ever again'

And I know that you don't
But if I ask you if you love me

Love is such a complicated thing.

Solar understood physics and all the dingdongs of the world but he couldn't understand the concept of love.

His only perception of it was only pain.

Pain.

Pain.

Yeah, that's what she gave him.

But even though their love was only a lie, Solar  still longed for her.

He still loved her.

I hope you li-li-li-lie
Lie to me

Solar always thought that he'd always get what he wants.

But there's always a limit.

He may have gotten things that he wanted

But

Just not her.

A/N: Yeah I'm high HAHAHAAH