Special Chapter//Solar

"Are you alright? Where do you think you are?" Y/N asked with worry lacing her voice.

Solar opened his eyes and looked at Y/N.

"I'm above the mountains in C/N"

Y/N frowned at his reply.

Solar smiled faintly at her and lifted one hand to cup her cheek.

"I'm enjoying the view of C/N under the night sky littered with stars" he continued.

Then he gently tapped her temple.

"With you"

Y/N's eyes widened when lost memories started to flash in her eyes.

A memory of Solar and her in her bed cuddling with her pet dog.

A memory of Solar and her enjoying and dancing in the rain.

A memory of her hugging Solar behind as he chuckled and kissed her head.

A memory of her putting her chin on Solar's head and her arms loosely wrapped around his neck as he was sitting on his desk, focused on his experiments.

A memory of her scolding Solar when she saw him awake at ungodly hours doing another one of his experiment.

A memory of her throwing /Nationality/ curses and insults with her thick /Nationality/ accent at Solar because he made her mad.

A memory of her and Solar's hands intertwined together as they walked around the park.

A memory of her and Solar baking but ended up having a flour fight.

A memory of her and Solar kissing passionately.

A memory of her and Solar at a restaurant in the mountains, enjoying the view of C/N beneath as the stars twinkled above them.

Tears sprung to Y/N's eyes as she slowly reminisced her lost memories.

Her memories that were stolen by none other than Solar.

To keep her safe.

To make her live a normal life.

Solar slowly pulled himself up and cupped both of her cheeks as he gently collided his forehead to hers.

Gray regretful eyes clashed with E/C shocked eyes.

"I should have never taken those memories away from you" Solar whispered regretfully.

Y/N held the hands cupping her cheeks and leaned in, successfully capturing Solar's lips.

Solar responded by kissing back.

Their kiss lasted for a minute but for them, it was a lifetime. In just one kiss, they poured out their feelings in it, making the kiss meaningful and heartfelt.

They were together again.

As they broke their kiss for air, smiles decorated their faces. Solar tucked a strand of hair in Y/N's ears and softly chuckled. Y/N held Solar's cheeks in her hand and smiled as if she won the lottery.

It was a really heartwarming moment when suddenly, Y/N hit Solar in the head harshly.

"You idiot! Who gave you the permission to erase them? HMMPH!"she glared at him playfully.

Solar chuckled bashfully and scratched the back of his neck, a habit of his whenever he was nervous.

"Sorry.."

Y/N rolled her eyes and hugged him tight.

"Just don't do it again okay? I'm glad you gave it back...I love you" she whispered into his ears.

Solar smiled at her reply and hugged her back.

"I love you too as well"

The two laid in each other's arms, enjoying the warmth and love that they radiated that was once lost.

After their short but heartwarming reunion, they got together again and kinda lived happily together :))

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N: SO I ALSO MADE THIS LIKE A MONTH AGOO? ANDD THIS IDEA WAS INSPIRED BY A MOVIE. IF YOU KNOW THE MOVIE THEN DROP IT BELOW ;)) HOPE YA'LL LIKED THISS