Take her to the moon for me// Moira dela Torre - Solar

A/N: I figured I wrote too many angst so enjoy this fluff I quickly made! Didn't edit this soo warningg I guess? ʕʘ‿ʘʔ

//

Wish I could stick around and fight back your tears

Solar held back his tears as he stared at the squirming bundle in his arms. He smiled softly as a tiny hand wrapped around his thumb, making cute blabbering noises in the process.

Solar's silver eyes clashed with tiny E/C eyes. The tiny hand that once held Solar's thumb loosened and attempted to hold Solar's big hand, as if comforting him.

That was the last straw.

A lone tear fell, then another

then another

Until Solar's face was filled with tears.

Tell you, "My love, I'm still here"

Solar softly caressed his daughter's cheeks, careful not to cause pain. He looked at her daughter with love and pain.

He couldn't stop the tears from flowing.

Since it painfully resembled her.

It really did.

Someday we'll understand why I had to leave

"Sir, may I have your child? We will have to put her to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to be certain that she is perfectly well and healthy. Will that be okay sir?" A nurse asked Solar.

Solar numbly nodded and allowed the bundle of joy in his arms to be taken away. He waited for the nurse to be out from the room before he collapsed in his knees and sobbed.

His gaze fell on a person laying on the white sheets of the hospital bed, a soft smile decorating her features while her eyes remained close.

Forever

But for now I need you to set me free

For once, Solar didn't understand.

He didn't know why.

Why she had to leave.

Everything was supposed to be perfect.

They were gonna be a happy family.

But

She just had to leave him...

Today was supposed to be a happy day.

but it didn't turn out that way.

And it hurts.

It hurts.

It really does.

No matter what I do I still feel you coming back to me when I know that you never will

Solar slowly stood up and went towards Y/N's lifeless form. He took a sit beside her and held her cold hand in his hand and kissed it. He glanced at her beautiful solemn face and sighed.

"Why did u have to leave me my love? Y-you're so evil...I- i can't do this without you..." Solar's grip in her hand tightened as more tears flooded his face.

He closed his eyes and lifted her hand near his mouth. He whispered incoherent broken words as he remembered his last moments with her.

So before I say goodbye, would you do one last thing for me?
Be happy